Could there be a possible epilogue?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could there be a possible epilogue?

Post by Haruko693 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:11 am

Now that the voice actors jamil and toran returned its possible that they might not only voice gerald and wolfgang but a much older version of arnold and gerald.

If the epilogue happens what would you like to see?

I personality want to see the children not being a clone of there parents or have very weird names, have awful haircuts and outfits and rather not have the epilogue be rushed.

Haruko693

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could there be a possible epilogue?

Post by Nairobi-Harper on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:39 pm

That would be amazing!

Yeah, personally, if there is an epilogue, I don't want it to be rushed at all. I've wanted to have a Hey Arnold epilogue for years, and, well, if it's rushed, then I'll be quite a bit upset.

Nairobi-Harper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:44 pm

If there's an epilogue, I honestly hope it's very open ended. Or maybe it only takes place in their teens and sort of hints at The Patakis. Originally Craig was going to have Arnold find his parents and they'd live in the boarding house for a few years before leaving again, but maybe they're rewriting the ending of TJM to have him stay in San Lorenzo? And then there's an epilogue to him returning in their late teens/early 20's?

I really don't want a Harry Potter/Naruto ending with kids and canon pairings all over the place. I want there to be an implied happy ending, but that there's room for fic writers to play with how it all shakes out.
LeSkuh
Admin

View user profile http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:04 pm

Same with you Nairobi! Also I don't know if Gerald will be getting a new voice actor for when he was a kid, but we don't know for sure.

LeSkuh wrote:If there's an epilogue, I honestly hope it's very open ended.  Or maybe it only takes place in their teens and sort of hints at The Patakis.  Originally Craig was going to have Arnold find his parents and they'd live in the boarding house for a few years before leaving again, but maybe they're rewriting the ending of TJM to have him stay in San Lorenzo?  And then there's an epilogue to him returning in their late teens/early 20's?

I think that'll likely happen and I hope it will open ended as well!
Jfgoofy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:31 pm

I'd like to see an epilogue that maybe sets up The Patakis but could also be open ended at the same time.
Zeether

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:35 pm

I've heard this rumor floating around too. I hope it turns out to be true! In my opinion, Arnold should stay in San Lorenzo to spend time with his long-lost parents. Then have the epilogue be them returning to hillwood in Arnold's early teens to finish high school with the rest of his friends. This would also create a time gap between the events of San Lorenzo and Graduation, allowing for maybe more episodes of Hey Arnold! exploring his and his parent's life in San Lorenzo as well as The Patakis! exploring the life of Helga and the rest of hillwood without Arnold, while also allowing for more creative content like fanfics and fan art from the fans...

LuiThe2nd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbowraider on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:05 am

I like the idea of Arnold coming back to Hillwood as a teenager after spending some time in San Lorenzo. Honestly, I'd prefer to keep it simple. Maybe some dialogue about what everybody's been up to, shooting the breeze sort of thing, like how they used to hang out in the good ol' days. Maybe the gang would be hanging out on Arnold's stoop or near the pier.

Things have changed, but ultimately, no matter where they go, they always remain friends. Maybe Gerald would offer to go exploring an urban legend or mystery and everyone would tag along. Arnold and Helga sharing moment together. That sort of thing. Smile
Rainbowraider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:29 pm

I sure as heck hope there is an epilogue!
If Bartlett has given up on "The Pataki's" especially.
We need a bit of closure with the Arnold/Helga ship!
theintangiblefriends

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:28 pm

That would be an excellent idea.
Perhapsormaybe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content