The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola, amigos!

+6
AlainRacette
Nairobi-Harper
Zeether
Jfgoofy
LeSkuh
reinamy
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hola, amigos!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hola, amigos!

Post by Jfgoofy Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:45 pm

I really like these ideas!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:46 pm

So I'm like a over a week late in saying this, but
HI!
I'm excited you and all your "nefarious plans" have found us!
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by reinamy Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:20 pm

AlainRacette wrote: DO EET.  YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.
STOP PEER PRESSURING ME
But seriously, I’m going to do it. The idea invaded my brain and refuses to leave. Mad

LeSkuh wrote:I am HERE for Helga/Gerald.  I have a huge soft spot for them thanks in large part to old fanfic.  I really like the idea of them forming an unlikely bond after Arnold leaves (abandoning them both).  My actual secret ship that I would give my left arm to actually see someone pull off is Helga/Arnold/Gerald.

*Points* You. I spent over an hour writing a 1.5k outline for a H/A/G fic and it’s all your fault. STOP SPREADING AWESOME IDEAS A WEEK BEFORE SHORTAKI WEEK.

Marie Allen wrote: Totally! I was thinking of Non-Canon Pairing Week (well, probably not non-canon because there's really nothing super canon...so, Rare!Pair would definitely be better LOL), HA! Appreciation Week, and maybe a Your Favorite Character Appreciation Week...or Underappreciated Character Week, or something like that.

That kind of gives it one Week a quarter and even kind of challenges people to do things out of the box/they normally wouldn't do. Like an Arnold/Gerald/Helga love!roll. Twisted Evil

Love these ideas! We definitely need to have a rarepair/fave character appreciation week! As awesome as Helga/Arnold is, there are lots of fascinating characters/potential pairings that deserve their time in the spotlight. This really needs to be a thing.

Also, can I just say how awesome it is that so many of you peeps are open to the idea of Helga/Gerald/Arnold? I’m so happy this forum was created. You guys and gals are awesome.

Jfgoofy wrote: I really like these ideas!!

Right? So many awesome ideas in this thread!

theintangiblefriends wrote:
So I'm like a over a week late in saying this, but

HI! I'm excited you and all your "nefarious plans" have found us!

Lol! Hi! Nice meeting you! I’m glad that I found this awesome community, as well!

I love your icon, btw! I have no idea why, but I’m fascinated by Brainy. He’s so weird and creepy (which I kinda love, tbh) and I wish the series had explored his character more. He’s a mystery that never got solved and it drives me crazy.
reinamy
reinamy

http://reinamycloud.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Reinamy wrote:*Points* You. I spent over an hour writing a 1.5k outline for a H/A/G fic and it’s all your fault. STOP SPREADING AWESOME IDEAS A WEEK BEFORE SHORTAKI WEEK.

/cries from joy

Seriously, it is my secret FAVORITE THING. I don't go down that rabbit hole much because I KNOW that they have the potential to oust even straight helga/arnold as my favorite ship. But the idea of Helga and Gerald butting heads, but going to bat for THEIR BOY and Arnold grabbing both their hands and dragging them along on crazy adventures in a stupid attempt to "do the right thing" is.... AUGH. And then Helga and Gerald having this slow burn angry thing where they realize that they actually care for each other too? And it's not just about being there for Arnold, but wanting to be in each other's lives as well?

DISASTER.
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:27 pm

LeSkuh wrote:
Reinamy wrote:*Points* You. I spent over an hour writing a 1.5k outline for a H/A/G fic and it’s all your fault. STOP SPREADING AWESOME IDEAS A WEEK BEFORE SHORTAKI WEEK.

/cries from joy

Seriously, it is my secret FAVORITE THING.  I don't go down that rabbit hole much because I KNOW that they have the potential to oust even straight helga/arnold as my favorite ship.  But the idea of Helga and Gerald butting heads, but going to bat for THEIR BOY and Arnold grabbing both their hands and dragging them along on crazy adventures in a stupid attempt to "do the right thing" is.... AUGH.  And then Helga and Gerald having this slow burn angry thing where they realize that they actually care for each other too?  And it's not just about being there for Arnold, but wanting to be in each other's lives as well?  

DISASTER.

*grabs popcorn*

SO WAITING for this fic to come out!
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum