The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016

+10
Nairobi-Harper
Lachesism
Mony
LuiThe2nd
Perhapsormaybe
AlainRacette
Jfgoofy
Marie Allen
Zeether
Haruko693
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016

Post by Zeether Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 pm

There's a photo of the production art here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn6OO8jVIAEZJCr.jpg:large
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Thanks!!! Man that concept art looks interesting!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Zeether wrote:There's a photo of the production art here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn6OO8jVIAEZJCr.jpg:large

Abner got chubby!! I want to hug him for some reason! Lol

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:00 pm

There's another one here with Arnold: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn6Oy8xUMAA92pz.jpg:large

I think there's more than just that since I remember seeing that Arnold one and a Helga piece in one of the photos from last week, hopefully they post the art online afterwards.

Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Yeah I noticed that too. I really hope all of these are saved/archived (by either fans or the twitter ) because I don't have a twitter (I deactivated it a while ago) and it would suck to continue refreshing each time because of how big of a pain it is. Anyways I guess we might share the quotes by Craig onto here (I'm getting putting the quotes of Craig about Hey Arnold onto here I guess).

"We're looking to answer a lot of outstanding questions & bring back fan favorites in this new Arnold movie. Arnold's parents, last name.. " "The fact that so many employees currently at Nick are 90s Nickelodeon kids was crucial in bringing Arnold back for the Jungle Movie"

I love that Arnold design!!! Very Happy Also I think Criminy did that (I might be wrong though)!!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:Yeah I noticed that too. I really hope all of these are saved/archived (by either fans or the twitter ) because I don't have a twitter (I deactivated it a while ago) and it would suck to continue refreshing each time because of how big of a pain it is. Anyways I guess we might share the quotes by Craig onto here (I'm getting putting the quotes of Craig about Hey Arnold onto here I guess).

"We're looking to answer a lot of outstanding questions & bring back fan favorites in this new Arnold movie. Arnold's parents, last name.. " "The fact that so many employees currently at Nick are 90s Nickelodeon kids was crucial in bringing Arnold back for the Jungle Movie"

I love that Arnold design!!! Very Happy Also I think Criminy did that (I might be wrong though)!!!

I'll gladly post Craig Bartlett's quotes here...

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:13 pm

There's not much of a big difference in the designs which I like. Helga's pigtails seem to have reverted to a sort of season 1 design or something?

I do hope we get the actual art online (as in high quality JPG/PNG) and not just these photos of a projector, it's not exactly clear...
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Zeether wrote:There's not much of a big difference in the designs which I like. Helga's pigtails seem to have reverted to a sort of season 1 design or something?

I do hope we get the actual art online and not just these photos of a projector, it's not exactly clear...

If you use Grandpa to scale you can see the kids all got a tad bit taller , especially Phoebe. I guess you could say they aged a bit, but that wouldn't make sense cause if I remember correctly, Craig said the movie would take place a few days after we last saw Arnold...

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Zeether wrote:I do hope we get the actual art online (as in high quality JPG/PNG) and not just these photos of a projector, it's not exactly clear...

I hope so as well! Oh and Lui I think I could post the quotes but you can as well (not trying to rude or anything). Oh yeah I didn't notice that, but even though it takes place a few days, why is Abner much chubbier than when we last saw him?
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:
Zeether wrote:I do hope we get the actual art online (as in high quality JPG/PNG) and not just these photos of a projector, it's not exactly clear...

I hope so as well! Oh and Lui I think I could post the quotes but you can as well (not trying to rude or anything). Oh yeah I didn't notice that, but even though it takes place a few days, why is Abner much chubbier than when we last saw him?

Oh sorry about that, I misread your message, I thought you said 'I hope someone post craig's quotes here'...

Well we know the kids are now in the 5th grade so we could say they aged a bit and it would make sense. I'm guessing Abner had a little to much to eat during the timespan of The Journal and 5th grade...

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:29 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn6XMDbUAAAjQln.jpg:large

Better shot of the character lineup.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Anyone else thinks Phoebe's new design look really cute?

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Yeah (also is there any difference between the new Arnold and the old Arnold design? Also Helga does look a bit of the same to me. It's probably just me )!!! Sorry about that Lui, I decided to change my mind and probably do it (I'm not trying to sound rude or mean, but I am sorry if I am).
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Gerald's Haircut... Fresh!!!

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:Yeah (also is there any difference between the new Arnold and the old Arnold design? Also Helga does look a bit of the same to me. It's probably just me )!!! Sorry about that Lui, I decided to change my mind and probably do it (I'm not trying to sound rude or mean, but I am sorry if I am).

Not much... He grew an inch, he unbuttoned his plaid shirt, he bought new shoes, and he's rocking a new sweater... And don't worry about it, that wasn't rude at all, it was my fault Smile

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:43 pm

Okay then! Thanks for telling me by the way (and I can see the difference with Helga's dress in the new concept art and I already noticed the sweater and yes it is fine, it looks so nice though) This is so cool, thank you for sharing this!!! Very Happy I noticed the thing with Gerald's haircut already as well.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Helga's outfit looks a little different too, but I guess she wanted to change the wardrobe up a bit after 1 year.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Yeah! I guess so. Also another quote (I'm so happy right now)!

"It's a long fulfilled dream of mine to finally bring you this movie." -Craig Bartlett
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Her old dress was a classic... I'm glad they kept the same color scheme for the kids though...

Last edited by LuiThe2nd on Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:Yeah! I guess so. Also another quote (I'm so happy right now)!

"It's a long fulfilled dream of mine to finally bring you this movie." -Craig Bartlett
It makes me smile when I hear that Craig is just as happy as his fans are that TJM is finally coming... Very Happy

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Wow, Phoebe looks a bit more confident than usual.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Yeah she does! But unfortunately I heard there were technical difficulties so there will be no more live tweets (however they said they will post the pics later) Sad
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Courtesy of the Facebook page for Save TJM:

Confirmed Characters shown in storyboard panels/design art:
Arnold
Helga
Gerald
Phoebe
Grandpa
Abner
Rhonda
Stinky
Sid
Harold
Olga

Notes:
- The Jungle Movie has been in the creation process for the past three years.
- Apparently the movie is in early production, so they're focusing on storyboards.
- The Jungle Movie takes place a year after the series finale and will open with a dream sequence.
- Some characters have received redesigns, some member of the Facebook post have already posted pics.
- Arnold will be revisiting some locations that were shown in The Journal and Parents Day.
-Abner plays a big part in the movie.
- The Jungle Movie will have its own panel at next year's SDCC with appearances by the cast and might have sneak previews of the film.
- The movie aims to be released Holiday of next year (Bartlett said "around Thanksgiving").

Scenes shown in art (minor spoilers):
- Arnold and a few of his friends on the plane to San Lorenzo (with Craig Bartlett making a cameo as a passenger).
- Arnold looking at the map found in The Journal (presumably after landing in San Lorenzo).
- Helga and Phoebe talking to each other while looking on a computer.
- Gerald and Phoebe shipping scene.
- Miles and Stella on an adventure (seems to be a flashback/dream scene).
- Arnold, Helga, and if I remember correctly Gerald walking into ruins made by the Green Eyed people. In the scene Arnold is holding something that gives off a green glow.

Also, the stuff shown off at the panel will be online.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Mony Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:54 pm

I'm wondering if there was a time skip, they're definitely not 4th graders anymore. I'd say 5th/6th probably. Craig could have changed his mind on making the movie a few days after Arnold found the map, it's believable if it took longer, they could just say he didn't have an opportunity to go until the essay contest was held and that could have been held any time. We'll see. Anyway I love the new outfits, I'm wondering if there'll be a change of clothes because these seem pretty inconvenient for jungle adventuring. Especially Arnold's, since he's wearing so many layers now lol

edit: oh oops, there we go, a year after lol
Mony
Mony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next