The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any bad movies you watched or saw as a kid?

2 posters

Go down

Any bad movies you watched or saw as a kid? Empty Any bad movies you watched or saw as a kid?

Post by Jfgoofy Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Are there any bad movies that you watched or saw (like movies you saw on TV) as a child?

I actually saw and watched a couple of bad films (both animated and live action as a kid). Some of the bad animated films included Hoodwinked (I barely remember what happened in the movie, and when I saw clips and stills from it after many years, I never realized how awful the animation was and those children, UGH), some Disney "cheap-quels" (the bad Disney sequels that I saw were The Lion King 3, Lilo & Stitch 2 and The Jungle Book 2, yeah there isn't much to talk about really, and fortunately I did see the original counterparts as a kid and most of the Disney animated movies I saw as a kid were not the Disney sequels so that's good), Chicken Little, Shark Tale and one of The Land Before Time sequels.

Moving onto live-action films that I saw, i didn't see that many, but the ones I saw that I can fully remember were Jurassic Park III, Muppets from Space and Garfield: The Movie, I actually saw 2 on TV once and I can barely remember them and there's only one that I know was one of them, that movie was "A Sound of Thunder" and I know this because I remember the dinosaur scene from the movie and I found about this movie from a video on Youtube, however from what I remembered as a kid I thought that the scene from the dinosaur was happening from a ship in the jungle with the dinosaur outside the window of the ship. I also remember this one movie with a dragon chasing people in this futuristic dungeon place(?) and I believe it may have been Dragon Fighter (Which was a Sci-Fi original film) and I think it may have been the dragon movie however I remember the dragon chasing like 5 people in the "dungeon" and I remember after that some guy in a wooded and grassy area jumping off a small cliff into a lake or something (which may have been a different movie, I don't know). Here is the trailer by the way (you don't have to watch it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFL2srHOvY

That's all I have to share and I'd like to hear/read what you have to share.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Any bad movies you watched or saw as a kid? Empty Re: Any bad movies you watched or saw as a kid?

Post by Zeether Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:26 pm

I never really remember seeing any bad movies as a kid but I guess the Aladdin sequels would count seeing as they were direct to DVD Disney sequels...and I wasn't really aware of how bad they were.

Most of what I saw as a kid was good cinema, nothing particularly bad. I've seen some bad movies (thanks MST3K, also I searched out G-Saviour just to see how terrible it was) but definitely not when I was younger.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Any bad movies you watched or saw as a kid? Empty Re: Any bad movies you watched or saw as a kid?

Post by Jfgoofy Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Zeether wrote:I never really remember seeing any bad movies as a kid but I guess the Aladdin sequels would count seeing as they were direct to DVD Disney sequels...and I wasn't really aware of how bad they were.

Most of what I saw as a kid was good cinema, nothing particularly bad. I've seen some bad movies (thanks MST3K, also I searched out G-Saviour just to see how terrible it was) but definitely not when I was younger.

Good to hear!! I'm also a fan of MST3K (I'm surprised that they didn't do Godzilla's Revenge and yeah I forgot to bring that up, because I saw that as a kid and man was it horrible)! I actually did watch good cinema when I was younger as well (despite watching a ton of bad flicks and seeing some of them while watching TV)!! You know I'm actually quite shocked that Blake Ewing and Marcus Toji (Park) were in that Little Mermaid rehash (good thing I never saw it or most of the cheapquels for that matter).
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down