The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AibouFTW's Art

+9
theintangiblefriends
Arnold's Love
Jfgoofy
Turchinorain
Helga
Zeether
LeSkuh
Perhapsormaybe
AibouFTW
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

AibouFTW's Art - Page 4 Empty Re: AibouFTW's Art

Post by AibouFTW Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:51 am

LuiThe2nd wrote:So in this case... Helga is like Max, and she's using time powers to reconnect with Arnold? Or something along that line... This 'Life is Strange' sounds really interesting, I might check it out... Also this is quality FanFiction material lol.

Oooh, you're close!  Actually, Arnold is Max (in my headcanon, he went to San Lorenzo, and therefore left Helga behind without so much as a letter), and Helga, like Chloe in LiS, kinda goes downhill after that.  You know, drugs, tattoos, other things.

You should!  And yeah, I've been thinking about writing a fanfic based on this, but it will be a while before I do anything! lmao
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:55 am

Spoilers for Life is Strange.  View at your own risk:
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:41 pm

AibouFTW wrote:
LuiThe2nd wrote:So in this case... Helga is like Max, and she's using time powers to reconnect with Arnold? Or something along that line... This 'Life is Strange' sounds really interesting, I might check it out... Also this is quality FanFiction material lol.

Oooh, you're close!  Actually, Arnold is Max (in my headcanon, he went to San Lorenzo, and therefore left Helga behind without so much as a letter), and Helga, like Chloe in LiS, kinda goes downhill after that.  You know, drugs, tattoos, other things.

You should!  And yeah, I've been thinking about writing a fanfic based on this, but it will be a while before I do anything! lmao

DO EET YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 am

AlainRacette wrote:
AibouFTW wrote:

Oh man, I don't think I've got time, though!  I'm going to be starting the Job Hunt 2k16™ next week, and I already have a multi-chapter Hey Arnold fanfic in the works....but this might possibly be next on my list!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:13 am

SUPER MASSIVE LIFE IS STRANGE SPOILERS. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK:
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:28 am

AibouFTW wrote:
AlainRacette wrote:
AibouFTW wrote:

Oh man, I don't think I've got time, though!  I'm going to be starting the Job Hunt 2k16™ next week, and I already have a multi-chapter Hey Arnold fanfic in the works....but this might possibly be next on my list!

I'm sure you'll do what you can Smile Good luck on the job hunt! Do you have a fanfiction.net account? I just might have to check out your stories!
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:32 am

AlainRacette wrote:I'm sure you'll do what you can Smile  Good luck on the job hunt!  Do you have a fanfiction.net account?  I just might have to check out your stories!

Thanks!  And yes, I do have a fanfiction account.  I think I already have it posted on a thread in the fanfic section, but I'll post it here too: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2658332/AibouFTW
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:35 am

RIDICULOUSLY HELLA MASSIVE SPOILERS. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK:

Last edited by AibouFTW on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:59 am

Wow... A lot went down these past two days... So basically, she was given the choice, she chose Hillwood, and regretted it after seeing the aftermath of her choice?... Or at least that's what I got... Then again, I'm not the brightest bulb in the porch...

I don't blame her if that's the case though... I would of done the exact same. I just didn't think the choice would be taken literally though... I wonder how this will end?

- 10/10 Artwork by the way! Smile

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Your art is so awesome!
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Once Life is Strange goes on sale, I'm so buying it. I didn't see the spoiler art - I need to play this game as soon as possible! Razz
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:41 am

LuiThe2nd wrote:Wow... A lot went down these past two days... So basically, she was given the choice, she chose Hillwood, and regretted it after seeing the aftermath of her choice?... Or at least that's what I got... Then again, I'm not the brightest bulb in the porch...

I don't blame her if that's the case though... I would of done the exact same. I just didn't think the choice would be taken literally though... I wonder how this will end?

- 10/10 Artwork by the way! Smile
I KNOW RIGHT???  But yeah, that's exactly what happened, so you're still a pretty bright bulb! Wink

Yeah, I would have done the same as well
game spoiler:

Thank you so much! Very Happy

Perhapsormaybe wrote:Your art is so awesome!
Aww, thanks dude!

AlainRacette wrote:Once Life is Strange goes on sale, I'm so buying it.  I didn't see the spoiler art - I need to play this game as soon as possible! Razz

YOU SHOULD.  It's really good, and struck me in the feels so hard.  and it gave me one of my strongest OTPs to date other than Arnold and Helga

Actually.....I was thinking of setting up a Livestream date where I can play Life is Strange and you guys can watch (and vote on decisions)!  It would especially be for those who either don't have Steam/PS4/XBox/the hard copy of the PC version or can't afford it.  I'll post more about it on a different thread!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:54 am

FINALLY IT'S FINISHED
and I can finally go sleep for 700 years

NO SERIOUSLY. YOU CAN'T GET MORE SPOILERIFIC THAN THIS. TURN AWAY NOW. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK:
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:02 pm

AibouFTW's Art - Page 4 Commis10

Commissioned by the lovely Polkahotness.  It's the cover for her newest fanfic, The Club.  You should check it out dudes, it's the kind of emotional that really hits you in the gut.  Bringing tissues might be a good idea.
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:21 pm

It looks pretty good!!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:22 pm

AibouFTW's Art - Page 4 He_was10
AibouFTW's Art - Page 4 He_was11
An idea I've been wanting to do for a while, which was inspired by this tumblr post.  This was so fun!  Also an excuse to draw them in their new outfits and color palettes!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:31 pm

I LOVE IT!!! Very Happy
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:54 am

Perfect!
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachesism Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:04 pm

i love your art maybe more than i can express
Lachesism
Lachesism

http://Lachesis-ism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:08 pm

I LOVE THE COVER! I think you are awesome at making your pictures emote feelings! I just love the rain and the color scheme!!

And I know you already know, but I JUST love the one of Arnold getting on to Helga for hitting Brainy! Laughing Laughing Seriously, I can't get enough of it! And I love how on-model (that's the term right?) they look!
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum