The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, You Guys!

4 posters

Go down

Hey, You Guys! Empty Hey, You Guys!

Post by Arnold's Love Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi everyone!  My name is Arnold's Love, a 29 year-old chica.  

I've been a huge (possibly obsessive) fan of Hey Arnold! since it first came out!  I used to be a member of the old school forums for a while back in the day.

You can find me on tumblr and fanfiction.net under this same name.  I have quite a few fanfiction stories for Hey Arnold! over there.  "No Competition" (co-written with Pointy Objects) is one of them.  I also have "Words I Couldn't Say" and "The Shadow Around His Heart" that I am also currently updating.   I've recently started doing fanart as well and you can find all that on deviantart but it's under the name "SandyFreckles" and I can't change it, so thus it is.  I have come "No Competition" related ones and also my favorite (and my profile pic on here) which is for "Spanish 2 Was All For You" by Polkahotness.

Anyway, I'm excited for a HA! forum again and get to know you all! I used to love the old one back in the day!  Anything else you want to know, ask away!

Last edited by Arnold's Love on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hey, You Guys! Empty Re: Hey, You Guys!

Post by Polkahotness Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Girl peeps gonna be thinking we crazy for talking about spanish 2 lol
glad you joined though Smile Maybe you'll know more about this forum thingy majig than i do cause i'm dumb with forums lol
Polkahotness
Polkahotness

http://polkahotness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, Arnold's Love, nice to meet you!
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:39 am

Hey there, Arnold's Love! I'm glad to meet you too, and "No Competition" sounds really interesting! Once I'm done with the other things on my To-Do list, I'll work on that fic!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:14 pm

AibouFTW wrote:Hey there, Arnold's Love!  I'm glad to meet you too, and "No Competition" sounds really interesting!  Once I'm done with the other things on my To-Do list, I'll work on that fic!

Oh please do!  We would love to know what you think as well!  We are working so hard on it and having so much fun with it...trying to really build on the characters and ALL their personality traits shown in the show, while morphing them into their teenage versions. :-)  I tend to specialize in Arnold POV in most of my stories, so in this story I write the Arnold chapters and she writes the Helga chapters, while we write the dialogue together.
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum