The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnold's Love's Fanfiction

3 posters

Go down

Arnold's Love's Fanfiction Empty Arnold's Love's Fanfiction

Post by Arnold's Love Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:41 am

Hey, guys!

Finally decided to put a little thread here as well to announce and keep you updated on my fanfics!  

So first my full-length stories (all being currently written and updated frequently).

The Shadow Around His Heart
Summary: During an excavation in Ancient Egypt, Archaeologist Arnold Shortman discovers more than he ever expected-a connection so unbelievable he has no choice but to pursue it. Colliding along the way with romance, fate, and a long lost dream, Arnold soon encounters an ancient evil bent on destroying him and everything he loves.
This is a super new one I have just posted last week.  It's only got a short prologue so far, but trust me it's worth checking out! It's going to be my own version of TJM--which I know, is maybe over done or not done well usually, but I promise you it is going to be very unique and totally different!  In fact it's going to be so awesome it might make your head explode...seriously. I am so excited about it...it may blow all my other stories out of the water. We are talking supernatural mystery with romance and adventure and just about all the twists and awesomeness you can imagine!

No Competition
Summary: "I have a feeling that something big is happening. Something is brewing and it's going to take everything I've got just to get out alive. The battle lines have been drawn. This is war."
This is definitely my most popular story and the one I am definitely most proud of. It's co-written with the AMAZING Pointy Objects, I'm sure you guys all remember her. It's all about Arnold and Helga as teenagers who have developed a rivalry over the years in which they compete in EVERYTHING...literally.  Even love and romance. Arnold's older and his spiciness as taken over as he interacts with Helga on a regular basis. This story is 11 chapters so far with much more to come! Another little tidbit: we write all the dialogue together (not character specific) but, I write the POV for Arnold and Pointy writes the POV for Helga, which, I think, makes this story so much more awesome!

And as for my other stuff...

Of Pink Piggy Tails and Purple Iris This is a new one-shot I just posted in February (2016) and I am very proud of it. It's a more emotional one, but there's still a bit of fluff. I'm very proud of how this turned out and I recommend it especially considering it's so short and sweet.

Words I Couldn't Say
This is a full-length story, I started about 6 years ago, and at the time it was very popular. And I'm back to writing it and plan to finish it this time.  I'm in the process of super revising it, but you are more then welcome to read it as is. It's a story of fate...Arnold once moved away and fate has brought Helga to the same town years later. There's love triangles, hilarious original characters and dialogue, lots of fluff, and a little bit of drama. It's definitely a fun read that I have enjoyed writing.

Snow
This is a short little drabble/one-shot about Helga that I still to this day really love it and wrote almost 10 years ago.

Weathered Too Young
This is a fic I started 6 years ago that I am very proud of. However, it is currently unfinished. I hope that I finish it one day, but who knows for now. I'm still waiting for the inspiration to return. I think when I do it will be amazing and deep, but for now, it's still good...just unfinished.

And then there's like a collection of drabbles and a music challenge that are fun that you can read if you like and find those on my account, but those are the highlights!  I hope you guys enjoy them if you check them out!

Last edited by Arnold's Love on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Arnold's Love's Fanfiction Empty Re: Arnold's Love's Fanfiction

Post by Jfgoofy Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:50 pm

I really like these!! Thank you for sharing them!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:I really like these!! Thank you for sharing them!

You're welcome! Have you read them before?
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:11 pm

I haven't read them before (until you shared these), but I really enjoy this fanfics (the one with Abner breaks my heart)!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:46 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:I haven't read them before (until you shared these), but I really enjoy this fanfics (the one with Abner breaks my heart)!

Wow, you are fast! I'm impressed.
Yes, the Abner one is sad, but I feel like it's a good tribute to him with a bright ending hopefully. :-)
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:18 am

Oh wow, I need to add these to my reading list too! Just like you: I'm kind of wrapped in my own stuff at the moment, so it might be a while. I'm so glad that you listed everything here, so it will be easier to check it out later! I can't wait to read them!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:41 pm

AibouFTW wrote:Oh wow, I need to add these to my reading list too!  Just like you: I'm kind of wrapped in my own stuff at the moment, so it might be a while.  I'm so glad that you listed everything here, so it will be easier to check it out later!  I can't wait to read them!

Thanks! I hope that when you do you enjoy them and you know...like review them...cause I really love reviews... *hint hint* ;-)
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:02 am

Oh I will definitely review them - but I probably will wait until I get to the last (or most recent) chapter! lol lmao who doesn't love reviews
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Thu May 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Lots of updates on "No Competition" and "The Shadow Around His Heart" in case anyone is interested! :-)
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum