The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Arnold Fans!...

+3
Arnold's Love
AibouFTW
LuiThe2nd
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello Arnold Fans!... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello Arnold Fans!...

Post by Jfgoofy Wed May 11, 2016 9:54 pm

theintangiblefriends wrote:
Jfgoofy wrote:
Arnold's Love wrote:
LuiThe2nd wrote:
theintangiblefriends wrote:Yeay! A "young-un"! Wink Glad to see the legacy lives on. Smile Wecome.

That's right! I'm already showing this to my niece on The Splat, She seems to like it...

that's great! If you don't mind me asking, how old is she? I have this theory (read: believe as a fact) that HA! is a classic such that if Nick ever decided to continue the series they wouldn't have to adapt it "to the time" and make it "more modern for the younger gen."  But I don't have any kids to test that theory on. Laughing

My kids love Hey Arnold!  And they are 6 and almost 3.  Actually my almost three year old cries if we don't watch it before bed.  So I totally think Nick wouldn't need to adapt to the times. :-)

The fact that your 6 year old likes it makes me happy. By kids I guess I meant older kids.
My children are 4 and 2. My four year old seems to like what she gets of it. But we don't get to watch it very often.
Six is closer to the intended demographic though.

This is very good and cute to hear from you people! My younger brothers really REALLY LOVE Hey Arnold! (most of the stuff we watch is modern CN, except UG, the PPG reboot and TTG, well they do sometimes, but we all love Hey Arnold!).

XD

It's wonderful that our families like Hey Arnold! 20 years after it's debut.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Wed May 11, 2016 11:56 pm

HAHA! We totally spammed LuiThe2nd's page.
We need to start another topic about "enjoying HA! with family and friends 20 yrs later" or something like that.
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu May 12, 2016 8:32 am

theintangiblefriends wrote:HAHA! We totally spammed LuiThe2nd's page.
We need to start another topic about "enjoying HA! with family and friends 20 yrs later" or something like that.

Yeah! That's a good idea!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Sun May 15, 2016 10:39 pm

LuiThe2nd wrote:
theintangiblefriends wrote:Yeay! A "young-un"! Wink Glad to see the legacy lives on. Smile Wecome.

That's right! I'm already showing this to my niece on The Splat, She seems to like it...

that's great! If you don't mind me asking, how old is she? I have this theory (read: believe as a fact) that HA! is a classic such that if Nick ever decided to continue the series they wouldn't have to adapt it "to the time" and make it "more modern for the younger gen."  But I don't have any kids to test that theory on. Laughing

My Niece is 8 and another cousin is 11 turning 12... I agree with your theory... Though implimenting Big Bob's cellphones wouldn't be such a bad idea... As long as the kids don't spend half their time on Facebook and Twitter lol...

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Sun May 15, 2016 10:47 pm

theintangiblefriends wrote:HAHA! We totally spammed LuiThe2nd's page.

Haha I'm not part of many forums so all these quoting started to really confusing me... Laughing

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum