The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V. Vichi L.'s fanfictions (discussing my new on-going fanfiction)

3 posters

Go down

V. Vichi L.'s fanfictions (discussing my new on-going fanfiction) Empty V. Vichi L.'s fanfictions (discussing my new on-going fanfiction)

Post by V. Vichi L. Mon May 02, 2016 10:14 am

Hey, guys! I started writing fanfiction when I was 13 yo, but I've had some crucial writer's block that got me on hiatus for almost 5 years. Now, after skimming around some ol' fanfiction archives on FFN, I finally found my passion to write again. However, I need some sort of a consultation as it is my first multi-chapters FF after my hiatus (so I kinda get cold feet upon publishing it whatsoever, and confused as to where the story will lead). Hopefully you will help me with your suggestions Very Happy

My newest HA FF is entitled Hey Arnold: Shoujo Manga Reboot (PREVIEW). It has been uploaded yesterday on FFN. You can find it here. So yeah, the title blabs it all. I got an idea of making a shoujo manga reboot of our beloved series, adapting every shoujo manga cliches in the descriptions of every chapter. However, I still haven't really settled on how the story should start (that explains the 'preview' thing). Here are my options:

1. Helga is the new student, Arnold "saves" her, she falls for him, newer student comes (his childhood friend/sweetheart, I haven't decided yet), she gets a rival, but she'll face her own love triangle with others, etc etc;
2. Arnold is the new student, Helga saves her, he falls for her, rivals arrival, etc etc;
3. Helga and Arnold have been childhood friends, a new student comes, love triangle, etc etc.

Which one do you prefer? Or have you your own suggestions? Please do share it here! Very Happy

V. Vichi L.

http://vckyasdf.flavors.me

Back to top Go down

V. Vichi L.'s fanfictions (discussing my new on-going fanfiction) Empty Re: V. Vichi L.'s fanfictions (discussing my new on-going fanfiction)

Post by Perhapsormaybe Wed May 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Personally I wanna see number 2 - we've had years of Helga pining after Arnold, I'd love to see you pull the switcheroo.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

V. Vichi L.'s fanfictions (discussing my new on-going fanfiction) Empty Re: V. Vichi L.'s fanfictions (discussing my new on-going fanfiction)

Post by theintangiblefriends Sun May 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Yes, number two would be interesting especially if their personalities remain the same.
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down