The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Arnold

+5
Helga
Zeether
LeSkuh
Perhapsormaybe
Arnold
9 posters

Go down

Ask Arnold Empty Ask Arnold

Post by Arnold Mon May 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Hey, guys!  Arnold here.
Gerald talked me into making this account.  He says I need to be more social and less obsessed with San Lorenzo.  He's probably right.  It's nice to have a good friend looking out for me.  
So, I guess, if you guys wanna talk or have any questions for me you can ask them here and I'll do my best to answer them.
Hope you all have a great day! Very Happy

Last edited by Arnold on Mon May 09, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Ask Arnold Empty Re: Ask Arnold

Post by Perhapsormaybe Mon May 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Hey Arnold, how's it hanging?
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Mon May 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Perhapsormaybe wrote:Hey Arnold, how's it hanging?

Mostly good. I'm hanging out in my room listening to some of my favorite jazz music. The bad side is it smells like fish in the boarding house because Grandma's making her infamous "Octopus Pie". Rolling Eyes
I'm thinking I might go to Gerald's for dinner.
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Mon May 09, 2016 8:23 pm

What's in "Octopus Pie"? O_O

Summer vacation is coming up soon. Any special plans?
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Mon May 09, 2016 8:39 pm

LeSkuh wrote:What's in "Octopus Pie"?  O_O

Summer vacation is coming up soon.  Any special plans?

I haven't really thought that far ahead.  Fourth grade has felt like such an eternity that I've almost given up on summer break ever actually coming.  I'm gonna try to talk Grandpa into taking us all to the beach again.  That was pretty fun the last time...well, the last part of that trip was fun.  I'm also thinking of entering this essay contest I saw...but I'm not sure.  I haven't decided yet.

As for what's in Octopus Pie...I think it's pretty much octopus and seaweed in a pie crust...sometimes Grandma throws in some other random stuff too...so it comes out different every time. Shocked  Speaking of which, I better go call Gerald about dinner at his place! Shocked
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Mon May 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Did you ever find out who that mysterious girl you met on Valentine's Day was?
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga Mon May 09, 2016 9:20 pm

You have got to be kidding me. Who invited YOU, Footballhead?!
Helga
Helga

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Mon May 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Zeether wrote:Did you ever find out who that mysterious girl you met on Valentine's Day was?

Not yet.
Gerald and I ran a couple tests on the shoe, similar to the ones we ran on the little pink book to figure it out, but we didn't get anywhere with that. I really hope I see her again someday. She was really nice and pretty. I kind of felt this connection with her.
I'll keep trying though...so I guess we'll see.
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Mon May 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Helga wrote:You have got to be kidding me.  Who invited YOU, Footballhead?!

It's nice to see you too, Helga.
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga Mon May 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Arnold wrote:
Zeether wrote:Did you ever find out who that mysterious girl you met on Valentine's Day was?

... Gerald and I ran a couple tests on the shoe, similar to the ones we ran on the little pink book to figure it out, but we didn't get anywhere with that.  I really hope I see her again someday.  She was really nice and pretty.  I kind of felt this connection with her. ...

*COUGHS*

H-ha.  It's not like it's a surprise that you and Gerald-o never managed to find her.  After all, you guys aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.  And whoever this weird girl was, I bet she's all to happy to be rid of your ugly mug anyway!
Helga
Helga

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Mon May 09, 2016 11:06 pm

Helga wrote:*COUGHS*

H-ha.  It's not like it's a surprise that you and Gerald-o never managed to find her.  After all, you guys aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.  And whoever this weird girl was, I bet she's all to happy to be rid of your ugly mug anyway!

Whatever you say, Helga. Rolling Eyes
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Tue May 10, 2016 4:05 am

Hey there, Arnold!  What are your plans for this weekend?
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Tue May 10, 2016 11:39 am

AibouFTW wrote:Hey there, Arnold!  What are your plans for this weekend?

Hi!

On Saturday night we have a class concert--you know Mr. Simmons, he loves to have us sing and do plays.  We're singing "By the Light of the Silvery Moon" and Gerald's got another solo.  People can't get enough of his low voice so I'm sure it will be a hit.

We've got a baseball game planned at Gerald's Field on Sunday. It should be fun...as long as Helga doesn't get carried away with bossing everyone around.  She's usually pretty good though--you know aside from the name calling and insults during the game.  Rolling Eyes
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Tue May 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello Arnold! How have your friends been lately? Were those fantasies that you had (like with the church with your long lost parents, the music class, the one where you flew on a chair to a deserted island to be surrounded by reptiles and birds, etc) dreams or actual daydreams that you had? Is "Shortman" your real name or just a nickname your grandpa thought of?
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Tue May 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:Hello Arnold! How have your friends been lately? Were those fantasies that you had (like with the church with your long lost parents, the music class, the one where you flew on a chair to a deserted island to be surrounded by reptiles and birds, etc) dreams or actual daydreams that you had? Is "Shortman" your real name or just a nickname your grandpa thought of?

Hi, there!
My friends are great. It's been one crazy year for us, but it's been fun.
Those fantasies I had were just that...daydream fantasies.  I really like to imagine and sometimes get a little caught up in my daydreams and forget where I am.  Grandpa says I've had an active imagination since I was born.  He says I get that from my dad.  It's nice to know I have something in common with him even though I've never met him.
My last name is --
**LOUD CRASH**
Shocked
Did you hear that?  I better go see what's going on downstairs! I'll see you later!
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila Sawyer Thu May 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello, Arnold! Glad to see you made it here as well!
Lila Sawyer
Lila Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Sat May 21, 2016 12:55 pm

Lila Sawyer wrote:Hello, Arnold! Glad to see you made it here as well!

Hi, Lila. Smile
It's nice to see you on here.
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Tue May 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Seen any good movies lately?
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Thu May 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Perhapsormaybe wrote:Seen any good movies lately?

Some of my friends and I saw the new Evil Twin movie...I don't know I would say it was good, but it was entertaining at least. Sid kind of freaked out afterwards though and I had to talk him down from a paranoid delusion that had he had an evil twin running around Hillwood.  Between you and me...I'm not really sure that he should be going to horror movies. Wink
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila Sawyer Mon May 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Arnold wrote:
Lila Sawyer wrote:Hello, Arnold! Glad to see you made it here as well!

Hi, Lila. Smile
It's nice to see you on here.

I'm so glad they invited us as well as Helga! It's very nice to see both of you outside of school...as much as you can count over a message board as seeing!

Helga seems a little more irritable lately than usual, have you been checking up on her? I'm ever so certain she'd rather discuss it with you, but I'd be happy to give it a try if she'll let me! I'd love to be better friends with her!
Lila Sawyer
Lila Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Lila Sawyer wrote:I'm so glad they invited us as well as Helga! It's very nice to see both of you outside of school...as much as you can count over a message board as seeing!

Helga seems a little more irritable lately than usual, have you been checking up on her? I'm ever so certain she'd rather discuss it with you, but I'd be happy to give it a try if she'll let me! I'd love to be better friends with her!

Well, I keep an eye on her the best she allows. Someone has to. But you know how she is, not big on talking to anybody about what's on her mind....unless you're standing in her way and you're graced with a "move it, football-head." Wink
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by BC1096 Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Arnold- just curious, how do you like having a skylight over your bed? I was just wondering if that's a pain in the morning when the sun rises.. But, I bet it's nice to watch when it rains Smile

Also, any more attempts to do "the perfect Saturday" again? (This time, don't put your alarm clock on a table where it can fall easily)
BC1096
BC1096

http://atwistinthemyth.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:19 pm

BC1096 wrote:Arnold- just curious, how do you like having a skylight over your bed? I was just wondering if that's a pain in the morning when the sun rises.. But, I bet it's nice to watch when it rains Smile

Also, any more attempts to do "the perfect Saturday" again? (This time, don't put your alarm clock on a table where it can fall easily)

Hi!
Sorry I took so long to reply! It's been busy being back in school!
I like my skylight. It doesn't bother me at all...maybe that's because I'm used to it. But I love to be able to watch the sky during sunset and sunrise and the different colors. It's like watching a painting being created. It's really pretty. And it's pretty awesome when it rains too. It's like one of those car washes you drive through, only bigger and better!

You know, I haven't tried again to do the perfect Saturday, but I plan to again soon! I'll let you know how it goes!
Arnold
Arnold

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila Sawyer Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:25 pm

You're just very sweet to look in on Helga, and I'm so certain she appreciates it. ...whether or not she'd admit it.

Isn't everyone here just so nice?
Lila Sawyer
Lila Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by BC1096 Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:06 pm

Yes Lila, they are Very Happy

And no worries Arnold, sorry for my late reply as well, I've been busy too.. That's good that you enjoy it, I would love a skylight over my bed, that would be so relaxing after a stressful workday Very Happy

I know you've probably been told this many times before but you have quite an awesome room! I noticed you have a few cactuses on your bookshelf, that's cool, I like cactuses

Yea let me know, hopefully you'll have better luck

BC1096
BC1096

http://atwistinthemyth.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down