The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we bring back old topics from "Pink Ribbons & Blue Hats"?

2 posters

Go down

Should we bring back old topics from "Pink Ribbons & Blue Hats"? Empty Should we bring back old topics from "Pink Ribbons & Blue Hats"?

Post by Jfgoofy Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:41 pm

So I was wondering if we can bring back old topics from "Pink Ribbons & Blue Hats" which was the old forum that was used from like 2009 (or something around there) to 2015 to its successor (this forum obviously) and I was wondering if anyone is okay with that (I know there are some people who have been on there and I'm pretty sure that most of us haven't been on there or seen the topics so I thought it would be good(?) to probably do the threads again or something like that, so more people can share their thoughts and stuff like that and old ones could probably share the same or perhaps share new thoughts since the old forum has existed for several years, also the voice actor thing has changed a lot since 2010 since there are more pictures now and I'd like to see people talking about that). Also I don't know if this is the right subforum to post this on, oh well.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Should we bring back old topics from "Pink Ribbons & Blue Hats"? Empty Re: Should we bring back old topics from "Pink Ribbons & Blue Hats"?

Post by LeSkuh Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:23 am

Sure, if there's a thread idea anywhere that you'd like to bring up here that we don't already have, that'd be fine! I know there's some good stuff over there that hasn't been talked about in a while. Smile
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down