The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSkuh's Fanfiction

+3
theintangiblefriends
Perhapsormaybe
LeSkuh
7 posters

Go down

LeSkuh's Fanfiction Empty LeSkuh's Fanfiction

Post by LeSkuh Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:39 pm

So I used to write A LOT, but once I went on my anxiety meds I just sort of stopped?  Which is a shame because I enjoy writing, but it's okay because at least my mental health stabilized.

ANYWAY.  The point being that I DO have Hey Arnold! fan fiction to share.  Though I must warn that A) all the fic is a few years old now and B) anything multi-chapter is unfinished and in limbo.

Trying (UNFINISHED)
Fate, in the form of Arnold, collapses onto a twenty-five year old Helga G. Pataki's front step as she runs late for work one fine summer's day - effectively turning her life upside down and then stomping on it for good measure.
No Children
A collection of short stories about various Hey Arnold! characters, pairings and situations. Some stories are romantic - others are nothing but adventure or character-oriented. Ratings go from K-T.
Selfish
Helga is selfish. She does not regret. But that doesn't mean that she doesn't miss him. (One-shot)

And then we have my collection of fic inspired by my AU that I call the "Darkverse".

Not Falling Apart
Two years after losing a teammate, Rhonda is suddenly forced to confront all that he had meant to her and what she lost when he died.
Shades of Love
Wolfgang is a rude bitch.
Darkverse Drabbles
A collection of drabbles related to the Darkverse.
Soft Revolution
Gerald stumbles across someone he never expected to see again.

Other than that, I guess you can consider both BigUglyClown-O and TrashBully my latest attempts at writing for Hey Arnold! again?
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

LeSkuh's Fanfiction Empty Re: LeSkuh's Fanfiction

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:03 pm

I'm sad that getting your anxiety under control hurt your writing, but your mental health is way more important, so I'm really glad you're doing better there!

Anyway, you are a great writer and I hope some time in the future you can write without any different issues coming in to play.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Thanks bb! I miss writing, but on the other hand, I think I took most of that time I would have written and used it for art instead so... It's not a total loss!
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:38 am

Oh, please finish "Trying."
Not trying to rush you at all, but it's so perfect in my opinion.
Now I'm not going to feel settled until I know how it ends. Wink
It looks like you have not worked on it since 2011?
Anyway, if you do decide to try and finish it, I hope you are able to do so before the movie comes out next year. I feel like if it does, and some of the details of the fic don't line up with the details of TJM, that you (--if you're anything like me that is--) might decide to abandon it and that would be tragic.
That may have come out pushier than I meant. Oops. I really hope you don't take it that way.
It's just that it's really good, and I can't wait to read the rest. And I know what it's like when medication makes you feel less creative. It's like you have to put creativity and sanity on a scale and weigh which one is more important to you. So kudos for doing what you feel is best for YOU. Smile
Either way, what you HAVE written is really very good. I loved it!
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:22 am

I totally and completely agree with TIF here. That's actually one of the big reasons why I haven't started it yet (I've always felt leery of starting unfinished fics because I'm afraid of being left frustrated). I hope you get the chance and the inspiration to work on it! But if not, that's okay too! Smile
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Sat May 21, 2016 7:16 pm

These fanfics are pretty good!!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Sat May 21, 2016 8:39 pm

I remember reading some of Trying when I was looking around fanfics. Very good.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachesism Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:27 pm

you're the reason i'm at the forum and i'm a huge fan of your work, so, probably gonna binge on these this long july 4th weekend.
Lachesism
Lachesism

http://Lachesis-ism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum