The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm Leskuh!

+2
AibouFTW
LeSkuh
6 posters

Go down

Hey I'm Leskuh! Empty Hey I'm Leskuh!

Post by LeSkuh Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:12 am

I figured it'd be best if I was the first person to introduce myself here!

The basics! My name is Alyssa, I am going to be 27 in April. I use she/her pronouns. You can call me Leskuh, Alyssa and or pretty much anything else that you feel is appropriate. I have been in the HA! fandom for over 15 years now. I am a decently well known fan artist in the community and have had the pleasure of meeting a variety of old and new fans throughout the course of my stay in this fandom.

I tend to be very loud and very opinionated on topics that mean a great deal to me, but I also generally try to promote an idea of unity and positivity. I am "your friendly neighborhood admin", but as at this point the majority of HA! fans are grown adults, I will probably be nothing more than glorified spam watch duty.

My favorite characters are Helga and Harold with a side of Wolfgang. My favorite episodes are "The Food" and "Buses, Bikes and Subways". You may have seen my art or stumbled across my other more well known usernames: 'http://squirreltamer.deviantart.com/' and 'http://farkledagain.tumblr.com/'. My HA! OTPs number the stars, but for simplicity's sake we'll say Helga/Arnold and Harold/Rhonda.

I'm excited to chat with all of you about the greatest cartoon of all time. Very Happy
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Leskuh! Empty Re: Hey I'm Leskuh!

Post by AibouFTW Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi there! I can't thank you enough for starting this forum and being our "friendly neighborhood admin." As I've mentioned before, I felt like the only place where Hey Arnold fans could really talk was on Facebook, and, well...I'd rather not have my IRL friends/family finding out what kind of stuff I do online. I think I've mentioned this before as well, but I also really like your art. I like how you've really made it your own, and yet still recognizable.

I'm so excited to talk to you about this awesome cartoon as well!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 pm

I feel the same and I've long hoped for a substantial place for new and old fans to gather and really talk about HA! I largely use FB for friends/family stuff and while they know I'm super into HA! I don't really need them to see me completely embarrassing myself over it.

I sometimes wish I put more effort to drawing the crew on model, but I have fun mixing it up.
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:11 pm

LOL YES SAME. They all know how into it I am, but...let's just say I've written things that I'd rather they not read! Especially since a lot of my friends are now my ex-students from my previous job! lol

That's funny how you say that, because I wish I could draw them not as on model sometimes!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:16 pm

Alyssa! Yay! It's good to see you again!
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi!! I'm so glad you created this forum! It's always so nice to have a place to talk to other fans. I think it will be so much fun! I'm going to go check out your deviantart account!
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkepticalMetalhead87 Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi Alyssa! This is Destroyer-of-Fascism from DA, and I'm glad to join this lovely forum you created.
SkepticalMetalhead87
SkepticalMetalhead87

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi! Thanks for welcoming me the other day! but more, thank you for creating this space to gush over HA!
I'm sorry if I "spam up" everything by posting a lot over the next week or so. Smile Let's just say I've had a lot of Hey Arnold! love building up in my system for a while now.
And like you, my family and friends don't have to know the EXTENT of my obsession, right?
Although they are no stranger to my appreciation of the show. Wink
I'd love to find out more ways to interact with this little fandom too.
I've been on Deviant Art only a handful of times over the last decade, but don't know much about it. Going to give it a shot though soon.
Anyway thanks a bunch again!
Looking forward to getting to know you and everyone else more.
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down