The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

800's Fanfiction (updated Aug 4, 2016)

2 posters

Go down

800's Fanfiction (updated Aug 4, 2016) Empty 800's Fanfiction (updated Aug 4, 2016)

Post by 800 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:32 am

Evil or Very Mad

I go by a ton of names in the Hey Arnold! community (Unsure-Dreamer-87, Mokichan2, Shameonpretzel) and have multiple accounts across several different fanfiction-writing sites. For simplicity's sake I chose the name 800 for the forum and because it's the name I went by on the very first HA! forum I joined.

Due to burnout, I had been on hiatus from writing since 2013, but when I found out Hey Arnold! was returning, I decided to devote the time from now until November of next year to churn out every Hey Arnold! fanfiction idea I've ever conceived. Some I've been sitting on for years and never bothered to write down; now that the series will have it's first canonical update in over a decade, I wanted to make my mark before everything changes (old HA! fans vs the new HA! fans that will undoubtedly come after TJM is released).

This is a comprehensive list of my works (updated Aug 4, 2016):

Sailor Helga - my magnum opus  Sad  This story was an annoying plot bunny in my head for YEARS until I could finally think of the workable plot to combine my two favorite shows of the time, Hey Arnold! and Sailormoon. There's a sequel (Sailor Helga SGR) and I hope to churn both the spinoff and prequel out by some time next year.

Be Careful What You Wish For - originally titled "Pataki Magi Helga Magica", this is another crossover fanfiction, this time Hey Arnold! and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Be Careful What You Wish For: Another Story - An alternate retelling of Be Careful What You Wish For.

The Lost Lloyd - my first completed fanfic. Basic premise: Rhonda has an older sister who's a hippie, hijinks ensue.

hey Arnold: The Movie 2 - Return to San Lorenzo - my version of The Jungle Movie, took almost as much time to write as Sailor Helga. This was the last fanfic I wrote in script format.

Wolfgang and Nadinee - a crack pairing fic inspired by the fanart of Leskuh. I saw there was one other WolfgangxNadine fanfic on ff.net but it was left unfinished, so I decided to make my own.

Flax and Fire: Lila v Helga - this idea originally came from the Hey Arnold! 6th Season forums and I expanded upon it; Lila and Helga are locked in a closet and find out about each other.

---
I'll add more to this list when I write it. tongue

Last edited by 800 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

800's Fanfiction (updated Aug 4, 2016) Empty Re: 800's Fanfiction (updated Aug 4, 2016)

Post by LeSkuh Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Damn, I love that Wolfgang/Nadine one.
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

800's Fanfiction (updated Aug 4, 2016) Empty Re: 800's Fanfiction (updated Aug 4, 2016)

Post by 800 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:42 pm

LeSkuh wrote:Damn, I love that Wolfgang/Nadine one.  

It was your artwork that got the ball rolling! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down