The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Ever Had A Dream About Hey Arnold?

3 posters

Go down

Have You Ever Had A Dream About Hey Arnold? Empty Have You Ever Had A Dream About Hey Arnold?

Post by sevensighs Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:25 pm

I dreamed I was posting on this forum last night (thank you, brain, for making my dreams acid trip renditions of real life), which made me wonder if any of you have ever had a dream about the show, maybe something that gave you an idea to turn into a fanfiction or fanart?
sevensighs
sevensighs

http://sevensighs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Had A Dream About Hey Arnold? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream About Hey Arnold?

Post by Zeether Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:48 pm

I had two, one was more of a short cameo. They're both posted in this thread.

Never really gave me an idea to do fanfic/art though, the one that was less of a cameo appearance was mostly just part of an episode playing out differently Laughing
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Have You Ever Had A Dream About Hey Arnold? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Dream About Hey Arnold?

Post by Jfgoofy Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:18 pm

I think I did interact with some of the characters from the show in my dreams, I remember interacting and talking with Arnold in one dream. So that was cool. I also had another recently with Eugene as an adult (I forgot what he looked like Sad) singing With or Without You (I think he did) live in concert and it was the same song (as in the original version, the guitar, the drums, synths, etc being the same) in the dream except it's Eugene, not Bono (it was cute I guess, oh and Eugene was singing in Blake's voice so that's cool, also that day I was listening to a song of his and I heard With or Without You on the radio station I listen to).
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down