The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017???

+8
theintangiblefriends
Arnold's Love
Helga
Perhapsormaybe
Jfgoofy
Zeether
AibouFTW
LeSkuh
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017??? Empty So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017???

Post by LeSkuh Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:23 am

So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017??? Tumblr10

ARE YOU GUYS PUMPED OR WHAT?  Also, what are these outfits??? Arnold is wearing PLAID SHORTS.
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017??? Empty Re: So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017???

Post by AibouFTW Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:12 am

This was my legit response to that announcement (and that picture)

So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017??? Louis-10

I'M SO PUMPED!!!  It actually seems surreal in a way.

I don't know about you, but I love Arnold's stupid cool plaid shorts!  I personally like how the white lines on Helga's sleeves aren't even symmetrical.

So when do you think it will come out?  I heard 2017, but when?  If I had to guess, I would say either the summer or in October (to make it come full circle).  And do you think they're going to air the two parts back-to-back?  Or will they make us wait a day/week/month?
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017??? Empty Re: So how about that TJM two-part movie coming in 2017???

Post by Zeether Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:16 am

I was stoked when it was announced last year, even more stoked when it was confirmed to be TJM and a two parter. I hope it comes out in October since that would make sense, but honestly I'll take any date.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:47 am

I feel the same with all of you, when I first saw the concept art on Craig's instagram, I was so happy!!

Last edited by Jfgoofy on Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:50 pm

I'm pretty sure I screamed in happiness (after I checked out Craig Bartlett's facebook to make sure it wasn't a hoax).
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:43 pm

AibouFTW wrote:I personally like how the white lines on Helga's sleeves aren't even symmetrical.

I-I didn't even notice her sleeves LOL.
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:50 pm

LeSkuh wrote:
AibouFTW wrote:I personally like how the white lines on Helga's sleeves aren't even symmetrical.

]

I also didn't notice, and now I can't stop staring at it.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Perhapsormaybe wrote:
LeSkuh wrote:

]

I also didn't notice, and now I can't stop staring at it.

You're welcome. lmao
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Helga Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:56 am

It's called fashion.
Helga
Helga

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Helga wrote:It's called fashion.

I'm not sure Rhonda Lloyd is going to approve of this "fashion", Helga.
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Fangirling all over again reading about everybody else's excitement. f What a Face
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbowraider Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:18 pm

I'm super excited! Very Happy And I think they're already starting to put up the voice actors for the movie. So does anybody know if the two parts are going to be split into one hour each?
Rainbowraider
Rainbowraider

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Rainbowraider wrote:I'm super excited! Very Happy And I think they're already starting to put up the voice actors for the movie. So does anybody know if the two parts are going to be split into one hour each?

An article I read said that's the case-- two part movie, each one hour.
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbowraider Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Arnold's Love wrote: An article I read said that's the case-- two part movie, each one hour.

I'm happy that it's got a good running time. Smile I hope that the animation will be as good as it was in the later seasons. I think that'll be the only thing I'd be picky about.
Rainbowraider
Rainbowraider

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Same here. I'm hoping they keep it looking like the later stuff...I actually will probably get murdered for saying this...but I have a really hard time watching the first season...I love the story lines but the animation is just so different and...not really my favorite, let's put it that way. ;-) I think that's why even though I watched it very soon after it premiered, it took me a little while to love it as much as i did by season 2.
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:54 am

Oh my god, Arnold's Love, I am completely the same!  I never necessarily had a problem with the art, but I would choose the art style of the newer seasons over the older seasons in a heartbeat!

Yeah, I just think of how fluid and smooth "April Fool's Day" and "The Journal" were (as well as the test animation for TJM).  Dude, if they kept that beauty in TJM, I will cry in joy.  Heck, I'll probably cry anyway just because it's a thing that's actually happening but whatever
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:02 am

I loved the lighting in those last two episodes too! So pretty! And Arnold's head shape is better in those later seasons and helga looks softer. I just like all those things about the latter seasons.
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mony Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:33 pm

I really hope they go with the art style of the later seasons too. I kind of hope it isn't like it was in the movie, stuff seemed off about the style they went with for it and the shading didn't do much to help either.

I'm really excited for TJM though and I was so stoked when they said it'd be a two hour two parter.
Mony
Mony

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:04 pm

Miko1988 wrote:I really hope they go with the art style of the later seasons too. I kind of hope it isn't like it was in the movie, stuff seemed off about the style they went with for it and the shading didn't do much to help either.

I'm really excited for TJM though and I was so stoked when they said it'd be a two hour two parter.

Haha, I agree with you about the movie animation...it was kind of weird...especially since only Arnold, Gerald, and Helga had shading and no one else did....so bizarre...
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:15 pm

Arnold's Love wrote:
Miko1988 wrote:I really hope they go with the art style of the later seasons too. I kind of hope it isn't like it was in the movie, stuff seemed off about the style they went with for it and the shading didn't do much to help either.

Haha, I agree with you about the movie animation...it was kind of weird...especially since only Arnold, Gerald, and Helga had shading and no one else did....so bizarre...

Yeah, I agree with both of you.  The shading is so wack.  I also felt like they didn't know what they wanted to do with the character designs.  It was like they were fighting between the earlier season designs and the later season designs, and they decided to do a compromise.  Also, I felt like the lines were weird?  I guess it was really easy to tell that it was supposed to be TV special cheaply blown up for the big screen.
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Mony Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:24 pm

AibouFTW wrote:
Arnold's Love wrote:

Yeah, I agree with both of you.  The shading is so wack.  I also felt like they didn't know what they wanted to do with the character designs.  It was like they were fighting between the earlier season designs and the later season designs, and they decided to do a compromise.  Also, I felt like the lines were weird?  I guess it was really easy to tell that it was supposed to be TV special cheaply blown up for the big screen.

Ya, I'll never understand how Nick thought it was a good idea to take a made-for-tv movie and force it into a regular movie.
Mony
Mony

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Does anyone know if Steve Viksten is involved? I didn't see his name on IMDB. I really hope he is; he wrote alot of my favorite episodes.
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:34 pm

theintangiblefriends wrote:Does anyone know if Steve Viksten is involved? I didn't see his name on IMDB. I really hope he is; he wrote alot of my favorite episodes.

I'm not sure if you know this, but he's dead. Sad Also a lot of the casting stuff on the IMDB page is fake (a lot of it came from some fan list that somehow got onto the page).
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:02 am

What?! Oh no! I had no idea. That's so sad. He was so good.
Well dang. Now I'm gonna have to google that.

Kind of dumb about the IMDB thing. I'm not the best at "internetting". ...
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Sun May 01, 2016 1:25 pm

Someone got in touch with Craig and he said it's set for November next year. One month off from being released on one of the two important HA! dates (October 5th/7th), sadly, but a release date nonetheless.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next