The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Event - "Shortaki Week"!

+6
Zeether
AlainRacette
Arnold's Love
Jfgoofy
Perhapsormaybe
LeSkuh
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Upcoming Event - "Shortaki Week"! - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Event - "Shortaki Week"!

Post by LeSkuh Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Thanks reikarosen! I've been meaning to update, but just keep forgetting!! I'm working on pic #3 tonight and it was a pain in the BUTT to pose out. Here's hoping inks and coloring are easier!
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Event - "Shortaki Week"! - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Event - "Shortaki Week"!

Post by AlainRacette Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:42 pm

reikarosen wrote:The prompts were updated again! So hyped for this!

Day 1 - Growing Pains / Fear / Window
Day 2 - Correspondence / Choice / Out of Time
Day 3 - Magic / Consequences /  Starlight
Day 4 - First Time / Countdown /  Storm
Day 5 - Murphy’s Law  / Karma /  Gifts
Day 6 - Travelling / Carpe Diem / Rain
Day 7 - Family / Secrets / Role Reversal
Day 8 - Regret / Eyes / Creator’s Choice*

Creators can use whichever and however many prompts they wish to.

I didn't know this! THANK YOU, reikarosen, for letting me know. It opens up a few more possibilities for me... what are you planning to do? Very Happy
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:52 pm

I really love the entries so far!! Oh and thank you reikarosen!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by reinamy Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:57 pm

LeSkuh wrote:Thanks reikarosen! I've been meaning to update, but just keep forgetting!! I'm working on pic #3 tonight and it was a pain in the BUTT to pose out. Here's hoping inks and coloring are easier!

No problem! Also, I'm really looking foward to seeing your art! Crossing my fingers that the inking/coloring will be easier!

AlainRacette wrote:I didn't know this! THANK YOU, reikarosen, for letting me know. It opens up a few more possibilities for me... what are you planning to do?

Welcome! And yeah, I'm right there with you! I've already used three of the newest prompts, haha.

And I'll be contributing three oneshots (one down, two more to go) and a piece of fanart.

I can't wait to see the AMV you created! I honestly cannot get enough of those!

Guh, I'm so excited for this! There are going to be so many amazing entries and I can't wait!
reinamy
reinamy

http://reinamycloud.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:16 pm

reikarosen wrote:
LeSkuh wrote:Thanks reikarosen! I've been meaning to update, but just keep forgetting!! I'm working on pic #3 tonight and it was a pain in the BUTT to pose out. Here's hoping inks and coloring are easier!

No problem! Also, I'm really looking foward to seeing your art! Crossing my fingers that the inking/coloring will be easier!

AlainRacette wrote:I didn't know this! THANK YOU, reikarosen, for letting me know. It opens up a few more possibilities for me... what are you planning to do?

Welcome! And yeah, I'm right there with you! I've already used three of the newest prompts, haha.

And I'll be contributing three oneshots (one down, two more to go) and a piece of fanart.

I can't wait to see the AMV you created! I honestly cannot get enough of those!

Guh, I'm so excited for this! There are going to be so many amazing entries and I can't wait!

Aw, thank you! Very Happy Can't wait either... just need to wait like a month, that's too long!  Would love to see your entries!

And judging from your post count, you're new... post a hello in the Introductions section so we can get to know you and look out for your posts Very Happy
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:37 am

I'm just coming here to brag that I've got 4/8 pics drawn! I'm so excited to finish, but also frustrated because I know when I do I'm going to be DYING for Shortaki week to actually get here!
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:43 am

LeSkuh wrote:I'm just coming here to brag that I've got 4/8 pics drawn!  I'm so excited to finish, but also frustrated because I know when I do I'm going to be DYING for Shortaki week to actually get here!  

Welcome to the club lol. A month is too far away!
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:31 am

So how are other folks doing with their Shortaki Week submissions? Smile
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mony Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:55 am

Need to finish with the color on #3, finished #1,2,4 and am sketching out #5 still. Forcing myself to work on them at least a little each day because I really wanna have something for the whole week.
Mony
Mony

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:33 pm

Such ambition, Miko Smile can't wait to see all your stuff!
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:02 pm

AlainRacette wrote:So how are other folks doing with their Shortaki Week submissions? Smile

I'm done with 6/8 pics! I have the last two sketched, but I'm a bit stalled right now because of being busy with IRL stuff. I'm confident I'll be able to have all the prompts done in time though! Very Happy
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:02 pm

I have 2/8 so far... aiming for at least half (especially with my work schedule) so I should have enough time. Way to go LeSkuh!!!
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by reinamy Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:42 pm

2.5 of 4 fanfics
1.0 of 2 digital paintings
0.5 of 1 fanmixes
0.0 of 1 poems

2.5 weeks to go. affraid

How's everyone else doing?
reinamy
reinamy

http://reinamycloud.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:06 am

reinamy wrote:Status:

2.5 of 4 fanfics
0.5 of 1 fanmixes
0.0 of 1 poems

2.5 weeks to go. affraid

Not sure of my tally, but I'd say I have about 0.5 out of 2 artworks so far... at least the AMV is complete! Smile
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Allen Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:22 am

2.5 of 4 fanfics
0.5 of 1 fanmixes
0.0 of 1 poems

2.5 weeks to go. affraid

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Go you! I'm struggling on my one.... Sad LOL
Marie Allen
Marie Allen

http:// https://www.fanfiction.net/~marieallen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mony Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:26 am

I finished #3 (which... i put more work into than I had originally planned but I'm actually quite pleased with it???) and #5 is sketched out.
Mony
Mony

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:36 am

Marie Allen wrote:

2.5 of 4 fanfics
0.5 of 1 fanmixes
0.0 of 1 poems

2.5 weeks to go. affraid

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Go you! I'm struggling on my one.... Sad LOL

Some of us are overacheivers lol Razz Don't worry - make your one piece count Smile
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:29 pm

ONE MORE WEEK ERMAGHERD
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:49 pm

I'm finished! Well, one still needs colored, but I'm outsourcing the coloring to StrawberryGremlin. I've also got everything scheduled and tagged for the actual week! Still deciding whether or not to add commentary with the pics or not....
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:09 pm

LeSkuh wrote:I'm finished!  Well, one still needs colored, but I'm outsourcing the coloring to StrawberryGremlin.  I've also got everything scheduled and tagged for the actual week!  Still deciding whether or not to add commentary with the pics or not....

Heck yeah! Great job!

...I haven't even started and I'm thinking I probably won't end up doing it. I'm really bad at follow through. Like...terrible.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Oh, I'm sure you can whip up something, even just one thing Smile even if its just one you should have the time to do it - don't be shy! Smile
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Event - "Shortaki Week"! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shortaki Week

Post by Turchinorain Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:47 pm

Oh my gosh, I'm dying!! I have about 5 of 8 days done and most of them are fanfics. I wish I could have drawn them all but with my schedule that would have taken far too long. As it is work has been taking up my precious HA time away -_- -_-
Turchinorain
Turchinorain

http://tarnisha-art.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Don't forget about Blockapalooza! ;-)
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2