The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting up a role-play!

+6
Jfgoofy
Arnold's Love
Perhapsormaybe
Rabbit
Polkahotness
LeSkuh
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Setting up a role-play! - Page 4 Empty Re: Setting up a role-play!

Post by LeSkuh Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:53 pm

I actually dig the idea of a Skype RP maybe. It's harder to do with groups though, especially anything bigger than maybe like... four people. It's good for one-on-one plotting tho
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Hey I know I don't have Skype (and probably a few other people) or that people may unable to participate, but would we archive the RP (text by text) onto the forum so anyone can see it (if the Skype RP thing goes through)? By the way are we going to do another RP on the forum soon (also should we do a voting thing on what the next forum RP should be about, if anyone has any other ideas besides mine since that's all we have? Or is this not a good idea?)?
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:43 pm

I kind of doubt archiving would happen if only because that's quite a bit of work and at least I'm not interested in attempting that? But I also don't see Skype RP happening beyond being a one-to-one thing TBH and then it's really just between two RP partners anyway.

Honestly, I don't mind if another RP gets started, but at this point only... 3-4 people are really interested so it might just not be worth it due to lack of interest? I also don't really have to time to set it up or run it myself so it's up to you guys to handle creating and starting a new one.
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:34 pm

LeSkuh wrote:I kind of doubt archiving would happen if only because that's quite a bit of work and at least I'm not interested in attempting that?  But I also don't see Skype RP happening beyond being a one-to-one thing TBH and then it's really just between two RP partners anyway.

Honestly, I don't mind if another RP gets started, but at this point only... 3-4 people are really interested so it might just not be worth it due to lack of interest?  I also don't really have to time to set it up or run it myself so it's up to you guys to handle creating and starting a new one.

Oh okay, thanks (it does suck to be left out to be honest, but oh well). Also if we do set up a new RP, I hope it doesn't you know go chaotic, but I think it is probably a good idea for now (I am a bit worried however because of how it might go but then again I'm not sure how it actually will go). Also I think people won't mind and probably participate if we start up a new RP even if 3-4 people are interested. Let's just think about it for a while.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Well for now we can just brainstorm plots and if anything reaches out and grabs us we could decide if we want to start one on the board. IM roleplays are fun, but are usually only good for one shot RPs.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:19 pm

The Haunted House roleplay was really cool... I was reading along in their voices, imagining the kid's actions especially Wolfgang, and waiting for updates. It was like reading a FanFic with multiple authors lol. So yeah you were all pretty good. (Jfgoofy I couldn't even tell you were a 'noob' at this)

I'd definitely want to be a part of the next one and I'd most likely choose to be a minor character for it since I'm a super noob. (back when this thread was made I actually had to Google what a rp was)

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:35 pm

I was a noob in the Haunted RP Lui but I will participate in the next RP and yes I have improved/will improve (I learnt some things from the RP) and Lui I would like to see you participate too!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasticphantom Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:57 pm

I'm interested. (In spite of the fact that I am semi-retired.)

phantasticphantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum