The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a little intro yo

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here's a little intro yo - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's a little intro yo

Post by Arnold's Love Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:00 pm

AibouFTW wrote:what does the icon look like?

Some creepy beast thing from South Park...it's like a half bear half person...it's creepy. Now I'm thinking i should make my own haha. But for now just add me on there lol :-)
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:12 pm

You mean Man Bear Pig?
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:You mean Man Bear Pig?

Yah that's it! I haven't seen that in a while haha
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbowraider Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Perhapsormaybe wrote:
AibouFTW wrote:I've never actually tried TF2, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.  Like Rainbowraider, I don't usually play games that involve other people.  But I do now have "Don't Starve Together."  I haven't played it yet, but I hear that's a really fun co-op game!  Same with "Never Alone."

Actually....if I can find some friends who'd be willing to join a voice chat...I'm kinda really into "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes," and I've been dying to play it with someone!  And that one's good for more than 2 players.

Dude, Don't Starve Together is about the only game I've played lately. I will totally co-op with you guys if you want (I'm not much for pvp but will do it if you guys prefer)

I have Never Alone! Smile I have a friend that loves "Don't Starve Together" so I think this means I got enough people to play with. I'll try to pick that and "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes" the next time a Steam sales rolls around so I can play with you guys! Very Happy
Rainbowraider
Rainbowraider

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:59 pm

I want to get them and play with you guys! That would be so fun!
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Rainbowraider wrote:
Perhapsormaybe wrote:
AibouFTW wrote:I've never actually tried TF2, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.  Like Rainbowraider, I don't usually play games that involve other people.  But I do now have "Don't Starve Together."  I haven't played it yet, but I hear that's a really fun co-op game!  Same with "Never Alone."

Actually....if I can find some friends who'd be willing to join a voice chat...I'm kinda really into "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes," and I've been dying to play it with someone!  And that one's good for more than 2 players.

Dude, Don't Starve Together is about the only game I've played lately. I will totally co-op with you guys if you want (I'm not much for pvp but will do it if you guys prefer)

I have Never Alone! Smile I have a friend that loves "Don't Starve Together" so I think this means I got enough people to play with. I'll try to pick that and "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes" the next time a Steam sales rolls around so I can play with you guys! Very Happy

Actually, you only need one copy of "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes." The point of the game is one person looks at the computer screen (the actual bomb) while the other players are not allowed to look at the screen, and relay information from their manuals. You can always try playing with me to see how you feel about it, but that means you would never have the chance to be the bomb defuser. If you ever want to try, just ask me. I've been dying to play that game for months.

Arnold's Love wrote:I want to get them and play with you guys! That would be so fun!

Yeah you shouldddd.
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:43 pm

So we don't have to have the "keep talking game" to play it with you? I'm game. I'll play it with you. My hubby and I were looking at it about a month ago wondering if it was fun. :-)
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Arnold's Love wrote:So we don't have to have the "keep talking game" to play it with you?  I'm game.  I'll play it with you.  My hubby and I were looking at it about a month ago wondering if it was fun. :-)

Yeah! You should hit me up sometime! I had mentioned doing a voice chat before. I highly recommend that for....okay, from now on I'm just going to refer to it as "The Bomb Game" - so much easier! XD Anyway, I highly recommend that for "The Bomb Game" because having to relay info from a manual via typing is ridiculous. Same for the defuser, who would have to type what they see on the bomb. So if you're game for that, just let me know!

But yeah! It would be so fun! We could even gather other members from this forum to join!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:19 pm

AibouFTW wrote:
Arnold's Love wrote:So we don't have to have the "keep talking game" to play it with you?  I'm game.  I'll play it with you.  My hubby and I were looking at it about a month ago wondering if it was fun. :-)

Yeah!  You should hit me up sometime!  I had mentioned doing a voice chat before.  I highly recommend that for....okay, from now on I'm just going to refer to it as "The Bomb Game" - so much easier! XD  Anyway, I highly recommend that for "The Bomb Game" because having to relay info from a manual via typing is ridiculous.  Same for the defuser, who would have to type what they see on the bomb.  So if you're game for that, just let me know!

But yeah!  It would be so fun!  We could even gather other members from this forum to join!

Let's do it! We have voice so that's not a problem. Who else is game! This is gonna be fun!
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:01 pm

I actually moved this topic to another thread.  I felt like we were just spamming poor Ray's intro page! XD
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:03 pm

I was thinking that too!
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:05 pm