The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buzzfeed Hey Arnold quiz

5 posters

Go down

Buzzfeed Hey Arnold quiz Empty Buzzfeed Hey Arnold quiz

Post by Perhapsormaybe Mon May 30, 2016 1:51 pm

So Buzzfeed has this quiz on Hey Arnold and...they used a picture of Sheena and said it's Nadine. I am irrationally angry over this. It does not matter. It has no real importance to my life, but I'm gonna be mad anyway. The link for those who are curious:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessican40909771b/how-well-do-you-remember-the-names-of-these-minor-qy22?utm_term=.bsVQrMDpkN#.qwXnRya2jV

Also, I would not count Rhonda as a minor character, but maybe that's just me.
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Buzzfeed Hey Arnold quiz Empty Re: Buzzfeed Hey Arnold quiz

Post by theintangiblefriends Mon May 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Yeah, that's kinda messing with me too :/
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Mon May 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Oh man, a better one would have been Robert or Park for background characters. Especially over Rhonda or Sheena/Nadine. That was really too easy. Oh or Nocturnal Ned! Bridget from the movie! It's rough when quizzes like this aren't really difficult and are actually wrong in some cases.

I am also mad about the Sheena/Nadine switch!
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Mon May 30, 2016 7:13 pm

I hate this... also I wouldn't count Eugene as a minor character as well. I think all the other main kids other than the main 3 (4 if you personally count Phoebe) are really supporting characters and the rest are either recurring or minor. I really hate the inaccuracies on this. I agree with you Leskuh.

Oh and Buzzfeed was one of many sources (the other one that I found was etonline and it's right at the top if you look up "hey arnold" on google images) one to have stolen Limey's drawing, which of course has been "famous" and synonymous with Hey Arnold! itself because everyone thought this was promo art BUT IT'S RIGHT THERE BELOW RHONDA, I'm just sick of it when "news/community" sites steal fanart from shows. This was where https://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/which-hey-arnold-character-are-you?utm_term=.ef09Wz2YD#.adawebKv3 THIS IS NOT FAIR USE!!! >Sad
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Mon May 30, 2016 8:54 pm

Poor Limey. She did such a great job on that piece and everyone's always ripping it off without crediting her.

Buzzfeed is one of those sites I actually am kind of embarrassed I go on. Like...these are not obscure characters. Did you only watch like three episodes?
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Mon May 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Stupid Buzzfeed.

At the very least at least the picture is signed nice and big. But seriously. That's one of the things that irks me on the fan facebook page...people insist on posting pics without credit, even though it's one of the rules. Like come on, people.
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Mon May 30, 2016 9:08 pm

I know right!!! This is just very embarrassing to see them not know anything about the characters, such as having at least 3 supporting or recurring characters in a list that's suppose to be about minor characters.

Because of how Limey's drawing became famous through this plagiarism and miscrediting (ETONLINE CREDITED VIACOM FOR THE DRAWING IN THEIR ARTICLE AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE SIGNATURE! I'M SICK OF THIS!!!) and now people are noticing that her drawing is being unauthorized and are trying to tell her in the comment section (even though she's like abandoned her DA) one of them linked this http://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/movies-tv/news/a35954/hey-arnold-is-coming-back-to-your-tv-screen/ and another this unauthorized phone cover that was being sold on Amazon and THANKFULLY IT WAS TAKEN DOWN!!!

It's just sad that companies are taking down stuff (either using their property that is transformed in a creative way or) that do not violate fair use because they're claim that it is violating the fair use WHILE THEY ARE BEING HYPOCRITICAL AND STEALING STUFF FROM OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT GIVING THEM CREDIT, IT'S SO UNFAIR!!! Evil or Very Mad And it shows with Limey right here, I don't know if she knows about this but I feel pretty bad for her, this is one of the best Hey Arnold fan drawings and because it looks so much like the show, the media (these websites we have mentioned for example) started to steal the drawing and credit it for Viacom or NO CREDIT at all.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down