The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AibouFTW's Art

+9
theintangiblefriends
Arnold's Love
Jfgoofy
Turchinorain
Helga
Zeether
LeSkuh
Perhapsormaybe
AibouFTW
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 Empty Re: AibouFTW's Art

Post by AibouFTW Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:13 am

Hey everyone!  Sorry I disappeared for so long!  Life kinda got busy and stuff, and I guess I was waiting until I had another picture drawn.....but I never did.  Well, I am happy to say that I will be trying my best to participating in Shortaki Week.  So I guess that means more pictures!  Yaaaay!

Ignore me, I'm severely lacking in sleep
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:17 am

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 1_wind10

Shortaki Week Day 1: Growing Pains/Fear/Window

Or my piss-poor attempt at a Life is Strange crossover! lol

Last edited by AibouFTW on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:51 am

I REALLY LIKE IT!! It looks so pretty with all the colors and imagery!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:45 pm

That is so gorgeous! And I love the cowboy boots!
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:13 am

Jfgoofy wrote:I REALLY LIKE IT!! It looks so pretty with all the colors and imagery!!

Thanks a bunch!  I'm glad you liked the colors - that was a bit tricky for me!

Perhapsormaybe wrote:That is so gorgeous! And I love the cowboy boots!

Thank you so much!  Yeah, I was surprised at how well the boots fit her!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:22 am

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 2_choi13

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 2_choi16

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 2_choi15

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 2_choi14

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 2_choi17

What are you going to pick, Arnold?

Shortaki Week Day 2: Correspondence/Choice/Out of Time

~~~

A continuation of sorts to the Life is Strange crossover.  You know, the one that no one asked for! lmao

Will post to Tumblr later.
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:34 pm

The left choice is the obvious one Wink
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Yeah!! Also AibouFTW I really think that you have really improved and to be honest your art is great (I really think that your Shortaki drawings are your best drawings so far!!!)!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:05 pm

This is also excellent! You're doing great!
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:33 am

Damn it... Just kiss her Arnold! Laughing Fantastic Shortaki art by the way...

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:Yeah!! Also AibouFTW I really think that you have really improved and to be honest your art is great (I really think that your Shortaki drawings are your best drawings so far!!!)!!

jfdsakflds;jafkdls;af  Thank you so much, Goofy!  This comment really made me grin like an idiot!  I didn't think I had improved that much, but it's nice to hear!  Thanks!

Perhapsormaybe wrote:This is also excellent! You're doing great!

Thanks a bunch, dude!

LuiThe2nd wrote:Damn it... Just kiss her Arnold!  Laughing Fantastic Shortaki art by the way...

I know, I think we're all feeling that way!  Thank you so much!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:52 pm

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 3_cons11

Shortaki Week Day 3: Magic/Consequences/Starlight

~~~

Yep, if you haven't noticed; all of the Shortaki pics from me will be related.  I call it "The Life is Strange crossover that no one asked for."

Last edited by AibouFTW on Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:34 pm

I love itttt! Omg these are all so cute and I love that you made a storyline out of it. Very Happy
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:37 pm

I now want to see this as an actual game.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:27 pm

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I mean, I know you already know I love these...but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these!!!!!! You are so good...and while I wish you could see for yourself how good you are...then you wouldn't be the humble super talented girl you are...so I guess it is what it is! But seriously...these are AMAZING!
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

http://sandyfreckles.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:45 pm

HE FINALLY KISSED HELGA!!!!!!!! Very Happy I really like how this story is going and I know I haven't played Life is Strange but to be honest this is very good and I think this might make me want to play the game!!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:HE FINALLY KISSED HELGA!!!!!!!! Very Happy I really like how this story is going and I know I haven't played Life is Strange but to be honest this is very good and I think this might make me want to play the game!!!

It's such a good game!!!
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:27 pm

Love her expression!
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:07 pm

LeSkuh wrote:I love itttt!  Omg these are all so cute and I love that you made a storyline out of it.  Very Happy

Aaaaaaaahhhhh thank you so much!  Yeah, I felt like it would be fun if all of the pictures were related, and what better way to do that than to combine it with one of my favorite games!  I'm glad you like it!

Zeether wrote:I now want to see this as an actual game. 

Oh dude, I would pay money to see a crossover game be made.  It would be so crazy!

Arnold's Love wrote:AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!  I mean, I know you already know I love these...but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these!!!!!!  You are so good...and while I wish you could see for yourself how good you are...then you wouldn't be the humble super talented girl you are...so I guess it is what it is!  But seriously...these are AMAZING!

AJFksldaf;jsaFJDskalf;jdsaf jfkdlsa;fjj jfdsk  Sorry, but that's seriously what was going on inside my brain at the very moment that I read this comment.  It makes me feel humbled when you say it like that.  I just. gah, jflkdsa;jfjkfdsa  Sorry, I can't quite brain at the moment.

Arnold's Love wrote:
Jfgoofy wrote:HE FINALLY KISSED HELGA!!!!!!!! Very Happy I really like how this story is going and I know I haven't played Life is Strange but to be honest this is very good and I think this might make me want to play the game!!!

It's such a good game!!!  

To Goofy: YES HE DID YUSSSSSSS!!!!  Thank you so much, and it makes me so happy to hear that these pictures are making you actually want to play Life is Strange!!  I love this game so much, to point of it being my next obsession, so having the chance to combine my two loves into a crossover makes me so giddy with excitement!  Also: LISTEN TO ARNOLD's LOVE!  It's really good.

Perhapsormaybe wrote:Love her expression! 

Thanks so much!  That's always a fun one to draw!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:10 pm

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 4_coun10

Shortaki Week Day 4: First Time/Countdown/Storm

~~~~~~

The real question is how Helga managed to steal such a huge whiteboard from Big Bob's office without him blowing up at her. lmao
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold's Love Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Gosh I love these sooooo much!!! I think even when Shortaki week is over...you should do more LiS ones because I love them so much! And I can tell you are passionate about them. :-) Geez and I know I said this, but I love all the details and posters and every thing...plus helps looks so cool like that!! I love all the color choices too! I seriously wish this was Season two of LiS...I'd pay an arm and leg for it. Tell you what.
Arnold's Love
Arnold's Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:17 pm

I honestly love how each contribution continues a story and I LOVE watching it unfold.  I was furiously mashing my left mouse button shouting KISS HER YOU FOOTBALL-HEADED MORON when I saw that picture lol.

Sounds like you and Arnold's Love need to tell me more about what this Life is Strange is Razz
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:19 am

Arnold's Love wrote:Gosh I love these sooooo much!!!  I think even when Shortaki week is over...you should do more LiS ones because I love them so much!  And I can tell you are passionate about them. :-)  Geez and I know I said this, but I love all the details and posters and every thing...plus helps looks so cool like that!!  I love all the color choices too!  I seriously wish this was Season two of LiS...I'd pay an arm and leg for it.  Tell you what.
Thanks so much, dude!  Yeah, I totally agree (that I should continue with the LiS AU).  Chloe!Helga gives me life, and I want to see/draw more of her!  How crazy would that be if we got the second season, and it was like the same exact story as Max and Chloe's story, but with different characters!  lmao

AlainRacette wrote:I honestly love how each contribution continues a story and I LOVE watching it unfold.  I was furiously mashing my left mouse button shouting KISS HER YOU FOOTBALL-HEADED MORON when I saw that picture lol.

Sounds like you and Arnold's Love need to tell me more about what this Life is Strange is Razz

Aaahhhh thank you so much!  Yeah, when the corresponding scene happened in the actual game, I had the same reaction.  Didn't even once regret that choice!

Yeah!  It's an amazing game!  It's about Max(ine), a photography student at a prestigious high school.  She has a vision of a storm, and gets the power to reverse time.  It's mostly a story about Max reconnecting with her best friend, Chloe, who Max had left behind after moving five years prior.....and time powers, of course.  I highly recommend it; it will hit you right in the feels!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:25 am

AibouFTW's Art - Page 3 5_karm11

Unknown wrote:"If justice is denied, let the law of karma take the ride.  Nothing in this world is done without a price."

~~~

Shortaki Week Day 5: Murphy's Law/Karma/Gifts

Poor Arnold.  He has to go through so much crap.

QUICK NOTE: The pictures after this will be massive spoilers to Life is Strange.  I will put the picture under a spoiler tag, so view at your own risk. Unless you really don't care lmao
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:30 pm

AibouFTW wrote:
Arnold's Love wrote:Gosh I love these sooooo much!!!  I think even when Shortaki week is over...you should do more LiS ones because I love them so much!  And I can tell you are passionate about them. :-)  Geez and I know I said this, but I love all the details and posters and every thing...plus helps looks so cool like that!!  I love all the color choices too!  I seriously wish this was Season two of LiS...I'd pay an arm and leg for it.  Tell you what.
Thanks so much, dude!  Yeah, I totally agree (that I should continue with the LiS AU).  Chloe!Helga gives me life, and I want to see/draw more of her!  How crazy would that be if we got the second season, and it was like the same exact story as Max and Chloe's story, but with different characters!  lmao

AlainRacette wrote:I honestly love how each contribution continues a story and I LOVE watching it unfold.  I was furiously mashing my left mouse button shouting KISS HER YOU FOOTBALL-HEADED MORON when I saw that picture lol.

Sounds like you and Arnold's Love need to tell me more about what this Life is Strange is Razz

Aaahhhh thank you so much!  Yeah, when the corresponding scene happened in the actual game, I had the same reaction.  Didn't even once regret that choice!

Yeah!  It's an amazing game!  It's about Max(ine), a photography student at a prestigious high school.  She has a vision of a storm, and gets the power to reverse time.  It's mostly a story about Max reconnecting with her best friend, Chloe, who Max had left behind after moving five years prior.....and time powers, of course.  I highly recommend it; it will hit you right in the feels!

So in this case... Helga is like Max, and she's using time powers to reconnect with Arnold? Or something along that line... This 'Life is Strange' sounds really interesting, I might check it out... Also this is quality FanFiction material lol.

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum