The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone! long time hey arnold fan

+3
V. Vichi L.
Zeether
Haruko693
7 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! long time hey arnold fan Empty Hello Everyone! long time hey arnold fan

Post by Haruko693 Sun May 01, 2016 12:03 pm

I was a fan of this show since i was a kid i remember watching the shows pilot. Which was attached to the movie called Harriet the spy i remember enjoying the pilot more than the actual movie. After a year or two went by i watched the premiere of the show in Nickelodeon the one thing i remember while watching the show in its first few episodes was Helga's obsession towards Arnold. When that concept first got introduced i got creep out on the fact that Helga's somehow got a photograph of Arnold in her locket and she had chewed gum made shrine of Arnold in her closet.

Overall i enjoyed watching this show more and though out its run and got very disappointed that the final episode was a side character farting... Until i did some researching and i found out that what actually happened. However since there bringing back that movie that never got made im excited to see all the characters again in 2017!. Cool

Haruko693

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! long time hey arnold fan Empty Re: Hello Everyone! long time hey arnold fan

Post by Zeether Sun May 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Welcome to the forums! I wish I had seen the pilot back in the day...it's so interesting seeing all the changes.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! long time hey arnold fan Empty Re: Hello Everyone! long time hey arnold fan

Post by V. Vichi L. Mon May 02, 2016 9:55 am

hey, welcome to the forums! a newcomer here too *waves*
i also had that moment of thinking like, "what the heck is with her anyway?!" upon seeing Helga worshiping Arnold so much it's creepy XD i did also watch the pilot episode, and watch the clay motions too. it was creepy and all surreal as heck lol

V. Vichi L.

http://vckyasdf.flavors.me

Back to top Go down

Post by AibouFTW Tue May 03, 2016 6:04 am

Welcome to the forums, Haruko!!

I feel like I'm spouting blasphemy, but I honestly don't remember watching the pilot.  I guess I was one of the few peeps out there who actually enjoyed Harriet the Spy. or I didn't actually see Harriet the Spy in theaters and I don't remember

Yeah, Helga used to freak me out a little too, but I always found her as hilarious!  How do you feel about Helga now?

I can't wait to talk to you more about Hey Arnold!
AibouFTW
AibouFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Wed May 04, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi there!!! Welcome to the forums! I really hope you have a great time on here!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Mon May 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Pleased to meet you! I know I saw Harriet the Spy, but I honestly can't remember if it was in theaters or just on VHS later. I personally don't remember the pilot that aired so probably the latter? Also, I am totally with you on finding some of the last episodes in the series sort of a disappointing send off. I'm not a huge fan of potty humor and HA! was usually more clever than crude so Phoebe's Little Problem seemed especially kind of... eh.
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Wed May 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Nice to meet another HA! fan. Hope you enjoy it here.
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down