The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craig will be on a Nickelodeon podcast

+5
LeSkuh
LuiThe2nd
Jfgoofy
Arnold's Love
Zeether
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Craig will be on a Nickelodeon podcast - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig will be on a Nickelodeon podcast

Post by Jfgoofy Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Wait he did? I didn't know he worked on Rugrats. I know he worked with Will Vinton, thanks for sharing that!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Craig will be on a Nickelodeon podcast - Page 2 Empty Re: Craig will be on a Nickelodeon podcast

Post by Haruko693 Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:38 pm

I wonder why they are delaying craig bartletts podcast session.

Haruko693

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Haruko693 wrote:I wonder why they are delaying craig bartletts podcast session.

Does anyone know when he will be on? Or where to find that information.
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:49 pm

theintangiblefriends wrote:
Haruko693 wrote:I wonder why they are delaying craig bartletts podcast session.

Does anyone know when he will be on? Or where to find that information.

I'm wondering the same thing
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Maybe they want to wait a bit longer to have it coincide with the convention he has a panel at? Its an idea that makes some sense.

For all we know, it could have already been recorded and its waiting in line behind the others for its air date. Either way, I can't wait to hear his interview Smile
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Me too!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Yeah, I think it might be next week if they're having the panel. Could end up being a recording of it since the host of the podcast will be moderating.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:28 pm

Zeether wrote:Yeah, I think it might be next week if they're having the panel. Could end up being a recording of it since the host of the podcast will be moderating.

That's what I was thinking too. Either way, we'll all be keeping an eye - and ear - for the release... and go bananas at any new revelations LOL
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Be prepared.. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WEEK EVERYONE!!! Very Happy
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Jfgoofy wrote:Be prepared.. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WEEK EVERYONE!!! Very Happy
Lol, I was literally just writing the news... Laughing

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Oh nice, can't wait! I assume it'll mostly be stuff we heard already but it should be a good listen.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Zeether wrote:Oh nice, can't wait! I assume it'll mostly be stuff we heard already but it should be a good listen.

I hope that there will be new stuff, because if there is then I'll probably be... EVEN MORE EXCITED!!!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 pm

To be honest, I hope they don't spoil much about The Jungle Movie because I think it's to early for stuff like that...

Since this is his first interview since TJM was confirmed, In hoping we get more insight in stuff like how it all went down between him and Nickelodeon at the time, what inspired the character redisigns and how he feels about them, reuniting with all the cast and crew of the 90's and stuff like that...

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:38 am

Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:45 am

I actually heard it on iTunes first (because the other's weren't out), but that podcast was pretty good.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:51 pm

I just heard it on YouTube, we didn't get much on TJM like I said, I'm not upset about that because the movie is over a year away and it's a little to early to give out big details. I loved hearing Craig's creative development over the years, and I can't wait to hear more about him and HA! soon on The Arun Mehta Show later this year!

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:42 pm

Awesome. I know what I'm watching when I get home from work exclamation point
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2