The Sunset Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016

+10
Nairobi-Harper
Lachesism
Mony
LuiThe2nd
Perhapsormaybe
AlainRacette
Jfgoofy
Marie Allen
Zeether
Haruko693
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016

Post by Perhapsormaybe Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Not gonna shoot the messenger, but I really hope that ends up being wrong or poorly communicated from Olivia Hack. It's cool to do relationships I don't agree with, I wasn't going to scream and stamp my foot if Rhonda didn't end up with Harold, even though it's my preference. It's that Curly ...was creepy as heck towards her and that is not an example of a healthy relationship. I mean, I guess you could make the same argument about Helga/Arnold but if Arnold didn't want to be with her Helga wouldn't force him. Curly's Girl is a creepy episode.

Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hey arnold will be having a panel at sdcc 2016

Post by LuiThe2nd Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Ergh... Not a fan ship of that either. Also I'm not sure if that's even going to be a part of the movie... In that same post Anndi is joking about the Mason Vale Cotton incident. I don't think that Olivia would reveal any more big details and risk more problems with Nickelodeon...

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Allen Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Perhapsormaybe wrote:It's that Curly ...was creepy as heck towards her and that is not an example of a healthy relationship. I mean, I guess you could make the same argument about Helga/Arnold but if Arnold didn't want to be with her Helga wouldn't force him. Curly's Girl is a creepy episode.

I agree with this. More than once (ALL.THE.TIME.) Rhonda has bluntly told Curly to go away. I "see" how people think this is cute/playing hard to get/etc. but it's a very, very dangerous thought. It's like the guy who spent a ton of money on this girl after she told him not to buy her things (would give them back to him, never kept them herself), told him to back off, and he gets upset and ends up shooting her. I can see this happening with Curly and Rhonda. Victim bashing begins.

That being said, I much prefer Harold and Patty...lol. Smile TBH I don't really ship Rhonda with anyone.
Marie Allen
Marie Allen

http:// https://www.fanfiction.net/~marieallen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:42 pm

I'm with what you said Lui!!!

Anyways I really hope that this isn't true (but then again lying to your hyped audience is absolutely f***ing stupid, but I can see why this happens because of the trouble she got table read pictures she posted and that she won't show the full Rhonda picture sheet she had because of that as well, but still spoiling is also pretty bad as well). If the thing with Rhonda/Curly is true and will actually happen then this is my reaction right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RKbmBVxkBo and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPG4NVk_JEY

Also to be honest I really don't like Rhonda/Harold either (and yeah Curly/Rhonda is still worse and Curly's Girl is one of the worst eps) because Rhonda was kind of an asshole to Harold (and personally I think Patty is definitely Harold's type and heck they are in a relationship together) and she is an asshole overall (I know it's an unpopular opinion but I kind of dislike her, and to be honest I was actually quite surprised that she probably wasn't meant to be a rich, snobby, fashion-obsessed girl in the first place).

Anyways I know that Olivia got in trouble (from what we believe) for posting the table read pictures (yeah I know I'm repeating myself) but I wonder if this just a cover up for a twist that will happen. Also where did this come from (like the post where this Rhonda/Curly thing came from)?
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko693 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Just wondering what mason vale cotton incident where they talking about?

Haruko693

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Haruko693 wrote:Just wondering what mason vale cotton incident where they talking about?

I think it's referring to the table read photos Olivia posted that got her into trouble from what we think, I'm not sure.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeether Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:20 pm

That Olivia Hack post was on Instagram right? I recall her saying she likes Rhonda/Curly as a pairing on there...wouldn't really take it as any sign of it happening in the movie.
Zeether
Zeether

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Zeether wrote:That Olivia Hack post was on Instagram right? I recall her saying she likes Rhonda/Curly as a pairing on there...wouldn't really take it as any sign of it happening in the movie.

Thank you! I'm not sure if it was on IG. Alright fair enough but yeah I don't want it to happen in the movie to be honest.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSkuh Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Yeah, can we get a source? I doubt she'd spoil something like that, but I don't doubt she has her own preference for a Rhonda ship seeing as how she's the VA. Honestly, I am sort of braced for them to touch on the Patty/Harold/Rhonda/Curly thing even though I wish they'd just leave it ambiguous or focus on other things in the movie. I don't need a canon ship but I also don't really want to have R/H sunk, y'know?

Buttttt, Craig's saying he's trying to use the movie to answer all burning questions and Steve Lowtwait HAS tweeted about working on a scene with Rhonda, Curly and Harold in it so IDK. Honestly they're in 4th grade, I hope Rhonda is like: "Forget this I'm 9 and now am making goo-goo eyes at some hot green eye kid" lol.
LeSkuh
LeSkuh
Admin

http://farkledagain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Okay then! I wonder how that scene with them will go out.
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:19 pm

Here's one of the pictures from The Table Read Incident:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGnLzagvYpF/ , Basically Olivia and Anndi got in trouble with Nickelodeon for posting pictures of themselves with Mason, along with lots of cast and crew way back in March 31st...

And here's the source for the supposed Rhonda/Curly ship: https://www.instagram.com/p/BII-7byh7GP/ , the conversation is in the comment section below...

Last edited by LuiThe2nd on Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by AlainRacette Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:31 pm

I don't see Olivia spoiling part of the movie... she could get in REALLY BIG TROUBLE if she reveals something like that. Besides, the comment seems innocent enough, as if she was communicating what her "ship" is for the character she plays.

I personally prefer Rhonda/Harold myself... not a big Curly fan.
AlainRacette
AlainRacette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:38 pm

Yeah I didn't think she really spoiled anything in that looking at it actually (well actually she did respond to a fan about the Curly and Harold thing and she responded with Curly, but I hope it's just a joke or something), but yeah there are fans talking about who Rhonda should be with (Harold or Curly, personally I don't think either fit Rhonda, because one Curly's a psychopath and Rhonda from what I remember was kind of a bit mean towards Harold) but someone brought up an obscure minor (and I do mean minor) one being Rhonda/Lorenzo which is actually pretty interesting (but yeah I kind of prefer Lorenzo being in a relationship with Sid). Well at least she won't spoil anything important (hopefully).
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by theintangiblefriends Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:35 pm

LeSkuh wrote: Honestly, I am sort of braced for them to touch on the Patty/Harold/Rhonda/Curly thing even though I wish they'd just leave it ambiguous or focus on other things in the movie.  I don't need a canon ship but I also don't really want to have R/H sunk, y'know?

Buttttt, Craig's saying he's trying to use the movie to answer all burning questions and Steve Lowtwait HAS tweeted about working on a scene with Rhonda, Curly and Harold in it so IDK.

Agreed.
theintangiblefriends
theintangiblefriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko693 Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Does anyone know if any hey arnold fan went to the panel and saw a professional camera man recording the panel? Its kinda like the hq offical recording of a panel.

Haruko693

Back to top Go down

Post by LuiThe2nd Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Haven't heard nor seen anything about the panel in a while... I hope it does have a full hq recording and that they realese it soon...

LuiThe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Perhapsormaybe Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Here's hoping
Perhapsormaybe
Perhapsormaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jfgoofy Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Same!
Jfgoofy
Jfgoofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5